Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 65 (Skyelo)



At Genevieve/Alexander~ Genevieve and Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Nikolas-Alexander, I saw you talking to Papa, What were you talking about”Genevieve ask “I ask him why he shot Father”Nikolas-Alexander said “OH it’s just grow up stuff that’s all”Genevieve said “I know, Mother I’m glad you're alright”Nikolas-Alexander said “Me too, I love you baby”Genevieve said “I love you too”Nikolas -Alexander said “Genevieve , You sure rest”Alexander said “I’m fine”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Alexander said “Alright, Then I will take Nikolas-Alexander out for ice cream”Genevieve said “Yea”Nikolas-Alexander said Genevieve went upstairs. “We have to let you're mother rest”Alexander said “I know”Nikolas-Alexander said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in with John and Laurel. “Laurel, I’m sorry about what you saw, Do you have any question”Lorenzo ask “Why do you hate Alexander”Laurel ask “I was just trying to find out the truth about something that’s all”Lorenzo said “Did you really want to kill him”Laurel ask “No”Lorenzo said “Laurel, Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes”Laurel said “Good, I love both of you”Lorenzo said “So we our back here”John ask “Yes, I have some news to tell you, You're sister Lila Rae is sick ,She has cancer and isn’t going to make it”Skye said “No”John said “The doctor can’t make her better”Laurel ask “No”Skye said “I’m sorry”Laurel said “Me too, Why don’t you put you're bags upstairs, I have to go to the office for a while”Skye said Laurel and John went upstairs. “Skye, I know this is hard news to handle, But promise me you will not drink or push me away”Lorenzo said “I promise, I hate this”Skye said “I know I hate this too”Lorenzo said they share a hug.

At Lila Rae/Evan~ Lila Rae was laying on the couch sleeping when Raelyn came in and saw her mother on the couch and fix the blanket and cried. “Why do I have to lose two parents in one lifetime”Raelyn a

No comments:

Post a Comment