Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always ch 34 part 2 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo was in bed and on the phone. “I want you to find my daughter and I want it now! Lorenzo yelled and hang up and throw the phone as Skye came in. “What are you so anger about, You need to be resting”Skye said “I’m worry about Genevieve, My man can’t find her”Lorenzo said “I been thinking about that, We sure not be anger at Alexander for Helena, Just like our children sure not have to pay for you're sins”Skye said “True but what if Alexander had Helena do this”Lorenzo said as Nikolas came in. “My son would not hurt Bianca he loved her”Nikolas said “Yes but Alexander want a son not a daughter to pass the empire down”Lorenzo said “My son love Bianca he would never hurt his own daughter and I have my man looking for Helena”Nikolas said “I thought she was dead”Skye said “So did I, Our family love Bianca too and we will deal with this”Nikolas said “Do you know where Alexander took Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Just let them be for now, Alexander and Genevieve will come back”Nikolas said “We our just worry that’s all and Nikolas-Alexander has school”Skye said “I’m sure he will be fine, His a smart boy like Alexander and Genevieve, Let our children be happy they are old enough to make their own mistake”Nikolas said and left. “Nikolas is right”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “No, He is, Beside we need to be here for our children, I ran into Skylar today”Skye said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Our daughter Skylar is a great actress no one know that she was unhappy, She been having an affair”Skye said “What, Not Skylar”Lorenzo said “It’s true, She wants out of her marriage to Carman”Skye said “Who is she slept with”Lorenzo ask “Aiden”Skye said “What, Her own brother in law”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I just wish we know”Skye said “Me too, Is Skylar going to leave Carman”Lorenzo ask “Carman is out of town, When he comes back she going to tell him, Skylar worry about the children”Skye said “We will make sure she doesn’t lose them”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “How is Lila Rae”Lorenzo ask “Sad, I walk in on her and Tracy having a moment , Tracy had an abortion too and they were bond”Skye said “Skye, Don’t be jealous, Lila Rae will not love Tracy as much as she love you”Lorenzo said “I know , I just want to help her”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “We need to talk about our son”Skye said “I have to rest”Lorenzo said “No! We our going to talk about this! Luis is staying at the family Mansion he doesn’t want to talk to you till you accept Luis as a gay man! This is the boy who look up to you his own life and want to be like you! Skye yelled “I just can’t, I don’t want a gay son! Lorenzo yelled “Well to bad! This is our little boy who we thought was dead! Skye yelled and start to cry. “Skye, I can’t, I love him I just wish he wasn’t gay”Lorenzo said “Well I wish you were not in the mob but we can’t always get what we want! Skye yelled and ran out and into Ricardo. “Skye, Are you okay”Ricardo ask he was holding her. “No , I need to get out of here, I had a fight with Lorenzo”Skye said “Let me take you home”Ricardo said “Sure”Skye said they left.

Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo was in bed. “Skye! Come back”Lorenzo yelled as Liz came in. “Skye, Gone you sure rest”Liz said “Fine”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment