Sunday, February 28, 2016

“Forever and For always part 3 ch 6 (Skyelo)~ “Mob in law”


At A warehouse~ Cameron was their tape to a chair as Lorenzo came in. “What do you want”Cameron ask “You're going to leave my daughter alone and not take the children from her, I get you're hurt and anger about what Skylar did, I do but you will not hurt my daughter”Lorenzo said “This is between Skylar and I,Not you”Cameron said “I hurt Skylar enough and I will fix it now”Lorenzo said “I will not sign away my children”Cameron said “I’m not ask you to, Just share them”Lorenzo said “If I don’t”Cameron ask Lorenzo man came in with guns.

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly’s office~Genevieve was in their with Skye and Alexander who were looking at the sonogram. “How is the baby, We don’t want to know the sex”Genevieve ask “Good, You're baby is fine and the pills are not hurt it so far”Dr Kelly said “Thank you, I been doing what you told me, My feet are swollen”Genevieve said “Yes, Just soak them, So far you're doing great”Dr Kelly said “Good”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve on her forehead. “We will wait out in the hallway, So you can get dress”Alexander said “Thank you for let me come”Skye said “You're welcome, Mother”Genevieve said Skye and Alexander left.

“So Skye, You're back at ElQ and take deals I wanted”Alexander said “Yes, Just become you're married to my daughter, I will not be easy on you, Are you okay with Genevieve working with us”Skye ask “No but I can’t stop her”Alexander said “No one can stop my daughter when she wants something”Skye said as Genevieve came in. “Is everything okay”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “Yes”Alexander said

At ELQ~Edward office~Edward and Tracy were their. “So how did you get the riverfront from Lorenzo”Tracy ask “That’s what I would like to know”Lorenzo said as he came in. “It was easy”Edward said “You're use my grief for my daughter against me and I will not allow it old man! I don’t care that you're Skye family”Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “What is going on, Lorenzo why are you here”Skye ask “Lorenzo was just threat Daddy”Tracy said “Lorenzo”Skye ask “Edward just stole the riverfront from me, His use the death of our daughter against me”Lorenzo said “Grandfather”Skye ask “It was business that’s all Skye, I want to put a hotel on it”Edward said “That would be a hit”Skye said “Yes it would”Tracy said “This isn’t over”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “Don’t”Lorenzo said and left. “Let Lorenzo cool down, Edward are you use Lila Rae death to go after my husband”Skye ask “No this was just business, That’s all”Edward said “I believe you”Skye said and left. “I see what you're up to, I like it”Tracy said “Their more”Edward said

No comments:

Post a Comment