Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 67 (Skyelo)



At ELQ~Edward office~ Edward was working when Genevieve came in. “Can I help you”Edward ask “I’m looking for my mother, She ask me to meet her here”Genevieve said “Are you Genevieve”Edward ask “Yes, I’m”Genevieve said “I’m Edward you're great-Grandfather, I want Skye to call you, I want you to work here as our lawyer”Edward said “Really”Genevieve ask “Yes”Edward said “I have to take it easy, I’m pregnant”Genevieve said “I will make it easy for you”Edward said “I don’t know”Genevieve said as Tracy came in.”Genevieve it’s good to have you back,I’m happy for you that you're married to Alexander”Tracy said “Thank you”Genevieve said “I was just telling Genevieve that we want her as a lawyer”Edward said “Yes, Genevieve you will be great at it”Tracy said “I need time to think and talk this over with my husband”Genevieve said “Sure but I hope you say yes, I want more Quartermaine working here”Edward said Genevieve left. “Who else do you want to work here”Tracy ask as Luis came in. “Luis, I’m glad you're here”Edward said as Luis wheel himself in. “Thank you, Now what do you want”Luis ask “I want you to work here, I know you don’t know much about business but you belong here”Edward said “Even with this wheelchair”Luis ask “Yes, You're a Quartermaine you belong here just like you're sisters ’Edward said “What will I be doing”Luis ask “Working with me”Edward said “Alright”Luis said “Good, I will show you a office”Edward said Tracy pull him aside. “Why are you doing this”Tracy ask “ELQ belongs to me not you”Edward said and left with Luis.

On the docks~ Genevieve was sitting on the bench when Constanza came by. “Genevieve”Constanza said “I’m sorry , We didn’t get to talk at my party”Genevieve said “Me too, I have some news, I hope you take well”Constanza said”What is that’ Genevieve ask “I want to run for prosecutor , But I don’t want to lose you”Constanza said “I hate that I can’t be prosecutor but I want you to be happy, So take it”Genevieve said “Thank you, I want you happy to”Constanza said “Thank you, I had a job offer by Edward he wants me to work at ElQ”Genevieve said “Do you want to”Constanza ask “I’m worry that I will fail”Genevieve said “You have never fail in you're life and you will not”Constanza said “Thanks, I guess I will take it, Lila Rae is dying”Genevieve said “No”Constanza said “Yes my big pain in the butt sister is dying”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Constanza said

No comments:

Post a Comment