Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 72 (Skyelo)



At The Quartermaine mansion~ Edward was sitting on his chair sleeping holding the newspaper when Skye came in worry about Edward when she saw him like that and pick up the newspaper and check his pause and Edward wake up. “Oh Edward, You're okay”Skye said “Yes, I’m fine”Edward said “I’m so glad , Just went I walk in”Skye said “I know, Skye I’m okay”Edward said “Good, I can’t take anymore lose”Skye said “I’m sorry about Lila Rae, Is that why you're here”Edward ask “I was just looking for her”Skye said “Lila Rae was here in Lila rose garden”Edward said they sit down on the couch. “What did you and Lila Rae talk about”Skye ask “I show her some picture of Lila”Edward said “Oh, I told Lila Rae all about Lila, I want all my children to know where they came from”Skye said “Skye, We have disagree about things in the past and I may not like the choice of man you pick but you're a damn good mother, Just like Lila”Edward said “Thank you, I don’t feel like a damn good mother right now, I can’t save my own daughter! Skye yelled and cried and Edward hug her. “I wish I could save Lila Rae for you”Edward said “Me too”Skye said

At Morgan grave stone~ Lila Rae was their. “I’m sorry Morgan, That I remarry, I sure of never married Evan, We were not meant to be and his not here when I need him the most, You're my heart”Lila Rae said

At The Quartermaine mansion~Skye and Edward were talking when Tracy came in. “What is going on”Tracy ask “Nothing I sure go, I’m not sure when I will be back at ELQ”Skye said “Don’t worry about ELQ, Take care of you're daughter”Edward said “Yes, Skye I know in the past we disagree but I’m here for you”Tracy said “Thank you”Skye said and left. “Daddy, Are you okay”Tracy ask “No this sucks”Edward said “Yes it does”Tracy said

No comments:

Post a Comment