Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 33 (Skyelo)



At The park~Skylar was sitting on the bench crying when Skye came by. “Skylar, What is wrong, Why are you crying”Skye ask “Oh Mother, I made a mistake”Skylar said Skye sit down by Skylar, “What mistake is that”Skye ask “Married Carman”Skylar said “Did Carman hurt you”Skye ask “No it’s me, I want out so bad that I made sure Carman would hate me when he find out”Skylar said “I’m sure it’s not that bad”Skye said she touch Skylar hair. “Yes it is, I slept with Aiden”Skylar said “Carman brother”Skye ask “Yes, I want out of my marriage and I have been working with Aiden at his new bar decorate it for him that we got so close”Skylar said “How long have you been unhappy with Carman”Skye ask “About a couple years now, I love him I do, But with the triples and his work and my work we don’t have time to ourself”Skylar said “Do you want to fix it”Skye ask “No, I’m a bad mother”Skylar said “No you're not, How long have you been sleeping with Aiden”Skye ask “A couple of month now”Skylar said “Do you want to be with Aiden”Skye ask “I don’t know, Oh Mother, I’m going to lose my children”Skylar said “No you're not, You need to be honest with Carman”Skye said “I know, I will soon, Carman is out of town “Skylar said “Alright, If you need anything”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Skylar said “You always looks so happy with Carman”Skye said “I’m a good actress”Skylar said “I guess so, Skylar Have you heard from Genevieve”Skye ask “No Mother”Skylar said “Oh, I hope you're sister is okay, I want you to be okay too and when you tell Carman I can watch the children”Skye said “Thanks Mother, I’m worry about the children when this goes down, I love them but they're a handful especially Genevieve she just like her namesake”Skylar said “Oh No”Skye said they share a hug.

At Lila Rae/Evan~Lila Rae was home from the hospital having tea and crying as Evan came in. “Lila Rae, Why are you crying”Evan ask “Because I hate myself for what I did”Lila Rae said “You're not a bad person, You did what you had to do”Evan said “You don’t get it, You don’t know what it’s like”Lila Rae said “No become I’m not a woman! Evan yelled as their was a knock on the door. Lila Rae went to open it was Tracy. “Aunt Tracy”Lila Rae said “I would like to talk to you”Tracy said “Sure,I have to leave anyway”Evan said and left. “Is this a bad time”Tracy ask “No, We just had a fight about the abortion, Evan thinks I sure not be upset about it but he doesn’t get it”Lila Rae said “No he doesn’t , His not a woman who will be in this position and have to choose between you're heath and a abortion or yourself”Tracy said “Aunt Tracy, Did you have an abortion”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I did, It was before Ned and Dillon and I wasn’t ready to be a mother”Tracy said “Do you regret it”Lila Rae ask “Yes, Because she could of been my daughter but It wasn’t a selfish act, Life is about doing what you have to do to make it, That’s what you did”Tracy said “I always wanted a son, The baby could of been my son, I really want to have him! Lila Rae yelled and cried as Tracy took her in her arms and hug her as Skye came in. “What is going on, Tracy did you upset my daughter! Skye yelled “No, Mother, Aunt Tracy was helping me”Lila Rae said as Tracy and Lila Rae let go. “Helping you! No Tracy doesn’t help anyway! Skye yelled “Mother stop, Yes Aunt Tracy was, She knows what I’m going thought”Lila Rae said “How is that”Skye ask “I had an abortion too, I was just helping Lila Rae, That’s all, Skye I know we had our issues, But I do care about you're children and you, I just never like you're pick of man, expect Jax”Tracy said “Thanks Aunt Tracy”Lila Rae said “You're welcome”Tracy said and left.

“Lila Rae, Are you okay”Skye ask “Not really”Lila Rae said “I never had an abortion but I’m here for you and you can talk to me”Skye said “ I know Mother, I’m going to rest”Lila Rae said “Alright, I love you”Skye said “I love you to”Lila Rae said Skye left.

No comments:

Post a Comment