Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 2-



At the Airport~ Jax and Josslyn were saying goodbye to Alexis. “Thanks for you're help”Jax said “You're welcome, Are you sure about leaving the state”Alexis ask “Yes, I have to keep Josslyn safe”Jax said “Where are you going”Alexis ask “I know I can trust you, I’m going to London, A new start for both of us”Jax said “Good, Be happy”Alexis said “You too, Please find someone else beside Julian another mob boss”Jax said “Julian is out of the mob”Alexis said “I hope so, I want you happy”Jax said “You too”Alexis said they share a hug. “Bye Josslyn, Be a good girl for you're Daddy”Alexis said “I will”Josslyn said Josslyn and Jax left.

At Carly house~Carly came home and went into Josslyn room and pick up a picture of her and Josslyn and pull it close to her heart as Bobbie came in. “Carly’ Bobbie said and pull Carly to her. “Oh Mama, I lose my little girl, It is my fault I haven’t been a good mother to Josslyn , I been help Sonny with Avey and I sure not be with Sonny again . This is my fault”Carly said “Oh baby. I know this is hard but knowing Jax will take care of Josslyn sure help a little”Bobbie said “Jax is a good Daddy, I know he will keep Josslyn safe, But his not the man I used to love”Carly said Bobbie turn to face Carly and wipe her tears, “Do you still want to be with Sonny”Bobbie ask “Yes, Does that make me a bad mother”Carly ask “No”Bobbie said “I can’t believe that Alexis help Jax to do this”Carly said “Carly, Don’t do anything stupid,Maybe Jax and Josslyn just need to spend some time alone and then they will come back to town”Bobbie said “Maybe”Carly said

On the docks~ Michael was walking when his phone rang and Michael pick it up. “Michael Quartermaine,” He said “Oh, It’s good to heard from you, I will keep this secret”Michael said and hang up.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment