Sunday, February 28, 2016

“Forever and For always part 3 ch 4 (Skyelo)~ “Healing”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came home to fine Lorenzo sitting down on the couch holding a picture of Lila Rae. Skye went and sit by him,. “Lorenzo, You're right, We sure do this together, I just hate this, When I look at you I see the man that could save our daughter Genevieve who was in a coma but the man who also could not save our firstborn,”Skye said “I blame myself to that I could not save Lila Rae and make it better for you and us,I”m sorry”Lorenzo said “I sure not blame you, You're not God, You can’t heal cancer”Skye said “No I can’t”Lorenzo said “Somehow we need to heal from this and get back to normal, I enjoy tonight working at ELQ”Skye said “Good, You're right Lila Rae would want us to move on”Lorenzo said “Yes she would, Lila Rae was unselfish and love everyone”Skye said “Yes, Skye has Raelyn told you about who the baby's father is”Lorenzo ask “No I was shock that she is pregnant too, Why”Skye ask “I need to make sure he doesn’t come after the baby”Lorenzo said “Don’t pressure Raelyn into telling you”Skye said “I just have to keep that baby safe”Lorenzo said “We will, We have a grandchild and great-Grandchild come into the world, We need to be their for them”Skye said “Yes, How was Genevieve” Lorenzo ask “Good, Tomorrow I’m going to her doctor appointment with her”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Let’s go check on the twins”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo went upstairs and into Laurel room who was sleeping on the bed and Lorenzo look at Laurel, “I will keep you safe, Skye I’m not going back”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said she kiss him and they went to their room.

Skye and Lorenzo went to there bedroom. “Lorenzo, It’s been awhile, I need my husband”Skye said “I need my wife”Lorenzo said they share kiss and made love .

No comments:

Post a Comment