Sunday, February 28, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 3 ch (Skyelo)

~ At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was having a drink as Raelyn came in. “Raelyn, How are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Alright, Papa”Raelyn said “Raelyn, I have to ask Who is the baby father”Lorenzo said “Why does it matter”Raelyn ask “We have to make sure he will not come after the baby”Lorenzo said “Papa, He will not come after the baby”Raelyn said “How can you make sure, You need to talk to a lawyer”Lorenzo said “I did, One of the best ones,”Raelyn said “Who”Lorenzo ask “Aunt Genevieve, It’s fine “Raelyn said “Raelyn, It their something you don’t want me to know”Lorenzo said “Papa, Don’t worry”Raelyn said “Raelyn, It’s my job as head of this family to make sure this family is protect”Lorenzo said “I know Papa and this baby will be fine, No one is going to take him or her from Me”Raelyn said “No they will not”Lorenzo said “I love that you look out for this family. Mother loved it too but I know what I’m doing”Raelyn said and went upstairs.

At ELQ~Edward office~Skye and Tracy and Edward were working on a deal. “I’m so glad we got it”Skye said “Me too, Skye this is where you belong”Edward said “You're right, I guess it’s time to go back to my so called normal life”Skye said “Yes it is”Edward said “It doesn’t mean you didn’t love Lila Rae”Tracy said “Thank you”Skye said “It's time we get this family back on top”Edward said “Yes”Tracy said “I sure go home”Skye said “How are you and Lorenzo”Edward ask “We will be fine”Skye said and left. “Daddy, What are you up to”Tracy ask “Soon I will be break up Skye and Lorenzo, I’m this close to fine some dirty on Lorenzo”Edward said “What kind”Tracy ask Edward just smile.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was looking at a picture of Lila Rae. “Oh Lila Rae, Take care of my baby and I will take care of yours”Genevieve said as Raelyn came in. “Aunt Genevieve”Raelyn said Genevieve put the picture down. “What is it”Genevieve ask “Papa was asking who the baby father is, What if he finds out”Raelyn said “Their is nothing Daddy can do, Beside doing what he does, Don’t worry”Genevieve said “I’m glad I came to you, And you help me”Raelyn said “Me too, Did you tell Lila Rae, What we did”Genevieve ask “Yes”Raelyn said “How did Lila Rae take it”Genevieve ask “Mother was okay with what we did”Raelyn said “What did you do”Alexander ask as he came in. “Alexander, You're home early”Genevieve said she went by Alexander. “What did you two do”Alexander ask “I just help my niece  that’s all”Genevieve said “Yes, That’s all Aunt Genevieve did”Raelyn said and left. “Genevieve I know you, You are up to something”Alexander said “I didn’t do anything wrong by helping Raelyn, Beside we need to talk”Genevieve said “About what, I’m sorry I haven’t been here in awhile, I’ been working hard on this deal I want by you're family took it today”Alexander said “I’m sorry, Anyway what I have to say is about ELQ”Genevieve said “What about”Alexander ask “Edward wants me as their lawyer, I’m going to say yes”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Alexander said “Don’t, You know better then that to boss me around”Genevieve said “Alright, But let’s leave work at work”Alexander said “I agree, I do want to go back to the law, I miss it”Genevieve said “I know you do, What about Skylar case”Alexander ask “I’m going to work on that too”Genevieve said “Don’t push yourself”Alexander said “I will not”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment