Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 69 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was downstairs looking at picture of her and Lila Rae when Genevieve came down and by her mother and kiss Skye on the cheek. “What was that for”Skye ask “I just want to say, I’m here for you Mother”Genevieve said She sit by her mother. “Thank you, This is so hard”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said “I sure check on you're sister”Skye said “Lila Rae is sleeping, Mother I know you're scared and want to save Lila Rae but just enjoy you're time with Lila Rae and don’t hover over her”Genevieve said “I don’t hover”Skye said “Yes you do mother”Genevieve said she was tired too. “Alright, I will not , How is the baby”Skye ask “Good, I’m tired”Genevieve said Skye got up from the couch. “Genevieve just take a nap before you go”Skye said Skye cover her with a blanket and kiss her on the head and went upstairs.

Lila Rae room~Lila Rae was sleeping when Skye came in and look at her. “My baby girl, Why”Skye said she cried.

At General Hospital~Alan and Monica were working when Lorenzo came in. “Alan,Monica, Is their anything you can do for my daughter”Lorenzo ask “I wish we could save Lila Rae, We look over the case, I’m sorry”Monica said ‘’No, I’m The Daddy, I sure be able to save my children”Lorenzo said “I know this is hard, Lorenzo we have our disagreement in the past but you are a great father”Alan said “Thank you, I want to be the best Husband and father”Lorenzo said “I know, I also know this is hard but you and Skye need each other”Alan said “Yes we do, I’m leaving my work”Lorenzo said “Good, Enjoy you're time with Lila Rae, Make memories”Alan said “I will”Lorenzo said he left.

At Ricardo new house~ Ricardo was looking at a file on it say “Jasper Jacks”, “So Lorenzo, That’s what you did to Jax and Alexis and Ned”Ricardo said to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment