Sunday, February 28, 2016

“Forever and For always part 3 ch 10 (Skyelo)



At Alexander/Genevieve~ Genevieve and Alexander came home after being at the hospital. “I’m glad the baby is okay”Genevieve said she sit down. “Yes, You just need to stay away from stress”Alexander said as he sit by her and touch her hair. “I will. Alexander, Their is something you need to know, Today I snap at our son,Nikolas-Alexander left a lego on the floor and I step on it and I yelled at Nikolas-Alexander, I didn’t hurt him”Genevieve said “It’s okay, Our son does need to clean up after himself and I’m sure our son is fine, I will talk to him”Alexander said “Thank you, I would hate myself if I hurt him”Genevieve said “I know, Now we need to talk about you're father, I think it’s best turn the pregnancy that you stay away from Lorenzo”Alexander said “I agree, But how do I tell Daddy to stay away from me but that it’s okay for Mother to see me”Genevieve said as Skye came in. “Mother”Genevieve said “What is going on”Skye ask “I’m sure you heard about my fight with Daddy”Genevieve ask “Yes, I have”Skye said “Genevieve was stress from it and it’s not good for my wife to be stress with the pregnancy it's a risk one and as you know you have to be careful when you're pregnant even more”Alexander said “I know, What can I do to help”Skye ask she touch her daughter hair. “Daddy has to stay away from me, Just till the baby is born, Mother I can’t lose this baby”Genevieve said “No you can’t, I will talk to you're father, His not going to take it well but let me handle this”Skye said “Thanks Mother, I just”Genevieve said “ I know, You're a mother first a mother protect her baby no matter what”Skye said “Yes, Mother, Are you okay”Genevieve said “Yes, I’m going to be okay, I have a lot to look forward to, You're baby and Raelyn”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said “I will handle you're father”Skye said and left.

“Something is going on with my mother”Genevieve said “Skye is fine, She strong”Alexander said “Just because you're strong doesn’t mean you can’t fall apart. Mother lose her baby girl, You can only take so much”Genevieve said

On the docks~ Skylar was walking when she ran into Anton. “Anton”Skylar said “Skylar”Anton said “I’m sorry for use you”Skylar said “Are you really sorry”Anton ask “Yes I’m”Skylar said “Do you think we can have a chance at us again”Anton ask “Right now, I just want to be alone and be with my children”Skylar said “Yes”Anton said “I sure go, I’m sorry for hurt you”Skylar said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment