Friday, February 26, 2016

“Forever and For always” part 2 ch 74 (Skyelo)~ “Mother’s and Daughters”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Laurel was sitting on the couch reading when Skye came in and sit down by Laurel. “Sweetheart, What are you doing”Skye ask “I’m reading a book for school”Laurel said “Oh, How are you doing with you're sister Lila Rae sick”Skye ask “Sad, Mother are you sad”Laurel ask “Yes, I’m sad, I want to make it all better for my children kiss all the bobo away”Skye said as Rae and Lorenzo came in. “I can try to kiss them away”Rae said “Mother, You're back from you're trip”Skye said as she got up. “Yes, Lorenzo call me about Lila Rae”Rae said and hug her daughter. “I’m so glad you're home”Skye said “Me too”Rae said “Thank you Lorenzo”Skye said “You're welcome”Lorenzo said “Laurel, It’s good to see you”Rae said “You too”Laurel said and went upstairs. “I will let you both talk”Lorenzo said and went to his office. “Skye, How are you doing”Rae ask as they sit back down. “I really want to have a drink and just stop all this pain, I just want my daughter to be better”Skye said and cried into Rae arms.

At Lila Rae~ Lila Rae and Raelyn were talking. “Mother, You been a great mother to me”Raelyn said “Good, I want to be the best mother to you, After I had you and I hold you in my arms I promise to give you the best life I could even with what you're father did”Lila Rae said “You have”Raelyn said “Good, Do you like working at the magazine”Lila Rae ask “Yes I do”Raelyn said “Good, I’m glad you're going to be happy”Lila Rae said “I just wish”Raelyn said she start to cry and Lila Rae took her daughter in arms. “I know baby”Lila Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment