Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 40 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came in she want to get the house ready for when Lorenzo came home to fine Laurel in the living room reading. “Mother”Laurel said “Laurel, How are you”Skye ask “Good”Laurel said Skye sit by Laurel. “Where is John”Skye ask “Playing video games”Laurel said “Great”Skye said “Mother, I have a question”Laurel said “What is it”Skye ask “Is Lorenzo my biological daddy, I don’t look like him”Laurel said “Oh Laurel, I know this day would come, No Lorenzo isn’t you're biological father but he love you so much, You're biological father is Jax he love you to and was so happy the day you were born but Jax had to move to London for work”Skye said “Why doesn’t he come and see me and call me”Laurel ask “I don’t know baby, But you're loved by two Daddies, This family is complicated but we love each other”Skye said “Our family is crazy and mess up, I’m younger then my nicea and nephew and Nikolas-Alexander is the same age as me”Laurel said “Yes, But one thing is true in this family we all love each”Skye said “Yes”Laurel said “Do you understand this”Skye ask “Yes Mother, Thank you for being honest with me”Laurel said “You're welcome, Now go get you're brother , Dinner will be ready soon”Skye said “John! Laurel yelled as she walk upstairs, “Laurel, No yelling in the house”Skye said and went by the bar and pour some water as a man and the maid came in. “Mrs. Alcazar, This is for you “The man said and give Skye a card and left. Skye open it was from Genevieve invited Skye to a party at Wyndemere. “What are you up to Genevieve”Skye ask herself as John and Laurel came in. “Mother”John said “Let’s go have dinner”Skye said they went into the dining room and sit down. “Now John, No more video games tonight”Skye said “Yes Mother”John said “I have some news, You're father will be home tomorrow”Skye said “That’s great”John said “Yes it is”Laurel said “Lorenzo love you both so much”Skye said “We know”John said

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was wake when Ric came in. “What do you want Ric”Lorenzo ask “To question you about who shot you, I don’t want a mob war in this town”Ric said “You will not have one”Lorenzo said “I know you had something to do with Ned and Alexis death and I will prove it and make you pay”Ric said “I didn’t”Lorenzo said “I don’t believe you and I will come after you”Ric said and left as Ricardo came in. “Who was that”Ricardo ask “Ric Lansing the DA, He thinks I killed his ex-wife Alexis and her new lover Ned”Lorenzo said “Did you”Ricardo ask “I do what I had to do to keep my wife, No one is going to take Skye from me”Lorenzo said “What does that mean, What did Alexis and Ned have to do with that”Richard said “It doesn’t matter, I just love Skye so much”Lorenzo said “You're lucky”Ricardo said “I know I’m”Lorenzo said “I’m glad you're better”Ricardo said “Thank you, I want to run things with my brother by my side”Lorenzo said “I would love that”Ricardo said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye/Lorenzo bedroom~Skye went to bed alone. “The last night I will slept without you”Skye said and touch the side of Lorenzo bed and went to slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment