Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 52 (Skyelo)


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye had just put the children to bed and went into her bedroom to fine Lorenzo in the room and came by Skye. “Skye, I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “Do you trust me”Skye ask “Yes, Just not my brother, He takes what he wants to hell with everyone else, I’m not like him”Lorenzo said Skye touch his face. “I know you're not him, You have a heart I have seen it in our children too, Lorenzo I love you not him or any man, Just you”Skye said “I love you too, No other woman, It’s just we been fighting a lot”Lorenzo said “Yes we have but I’m not willing to give it up”Skye said “Me either”Lorenzo said and kiss her and they made love.

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Edward was alone looking around the den and touch a picture of him and Lila. “I’m so glad to be back, It’s time I take this family back on top and no one is going to stop me”Edward said

Monica and Alan were in their room~ “I can’t believe father is alive”Alan said “Me either, I was there , When we thought Edward was gone”Monica said “I’m glad you were wrong”Alan said “Me too, Edward help me fake AJ death”Monica said “He did”Alan ask “Yes, I wish I could of told you I hate keeping it from you”Monica said “I get why you did it”Alan said “Thank you”Monica said they share a kiss and made love.

At Tracy room~ Tracy was looking at a picture of Ned.”I miss you son, I know Lorenzo killed you and I will take him down “Tracy said

No comments:

Post a Comment