Sunday, February 28, 2016

“Forever and For always part 3 ch 5 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with the twins when Skylar came in. “Skylar, Do you want some breakfast”Skye ask “I need to talk to you both”Skylar said “Sure”Lorenzo said “We will be right back”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar went to the den. “Mother, Daddy I have some news, I been waiting on the right time but Cameron is taking me to court, He wants full custody”Skylar said “That will not happen”Lorenzo said “No it will not. Do you have a good lawyer”Skye ask “Yes , The best one in town”Skylar said “Who”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve”Skylar said “Skylar, You're sister is pregnant she can’t handle a lot of stress”Lorenzo said “Daddy, It will be fine”Skylar said “Yes it will, This will not have to be handle in court”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Don’t do anything to Cameron his hurt that’s why his doing this”Skylar said “Yes he is. Skylar do you still love him”Skye ask “No Mother”Skylar said “What about Anton”Skye ask “I don’t love him either, I just want out”Skylar said “Oh”Skye said “I will leave Cameron alone for now”Lorenzo said “Thank you Daddy, I know Genevieve can handle this”Skylar said “Yes she can”Skye said Skylar left. “This is just great”Lorenzo said “Skylar will be fine and she will win, Lorenzo last night was great”Skye said “Yes it was”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

At The Quartermaine hotel~AJ was showing Edward around the hotel. “AJ, You done a great job with this hotel, I’m proud of you”Edward said “Thank you, That means a lot to me, And having my son work with me”AJ said “Yes, You have everything you want”Edward said “Yes I do”AJ said “How many hotels do we have”Edward ask “Just two”AJ said “I been thinking we sure open one on the riverfront” Edward said “It would be a nice place for one but we don’t owe the riverfront, Lorenzo does”AJ said “He did, I just stole it from him”Edward said “What are you up to”AJ ask “His not good enough for you're sister”Edward said “I agree but Skye is happy with him”AJ said “Skye needs to leave him”Edward said “Grandfather, Skye just lose Lila Rae, I will not have you hurt her , I Don’t want Skye to drink”AJ said “Me either”Edward said

At Genevieve/Alexander ~Genevieve came into the living room bare feet and no one was in the room and she didn’t see the lego that was on the floor and she step in it. “Damn it!Genevieve yelled as Nikolas-Alexander came back in the room. “Mother”Nikolas-Alexander said “Did you leave you're lego on the floor, I told you not too many times! I just step on a damn lego! Genevieve yelled Nikolas-Alexander just look in shock as Skye came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “I’m sorry, Nikolas-Alexander”Genevieve said “I’m sorry, I will pick up my legos”Nikolas -Alexander said “Thank you”Genevieve said Nikolas-Alexander pick up the legos and Skye and Genevieve went to talk. “Genevieve, You have to be careful”Skye said “I know, I just step on the lego that’s all”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said “I will not hurt my son”Genevieve said “I believe you, Let’s get ready for the appointment”Skye said “Yeah, Alexander is going to meet us their”Genevieve said “Good”Skye said “Mother, I will work for ELQ”Genevieve said “Good, I heard you're Skylar lawyer too”Skye said “Yes, I have to”Genevieve said “You're sister will win”Skye said “Yes”Skylar said

On the docks Cameron was walking when a man came behind him and took him.

No comments:

Post a Comment