Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 27

~At Port Charles~Carly’s house~Carly and Michael came in , ‘So is it really over for you and Sonny”Michael ask “Yes, I will always love Sonny but I can’t do it anymore, I want Josslyn back,”Carly said “What about Ja”Michael ask “Jax and I are over , I saw that when he took Josslyn from me, Jax is still upset that I slept with Sonny when we were marrying and I don’t blame him at all”Carly said “Jax was a good guy”Michael said “Yes he was but I could not be it for him, Maybe it’s Skye or Brenda”Carly said “Aunt Skye”Michael ask “Yes, Skye still love him I’m sure last time she was in town I could tell”Carly said “Maybe, I do hope you stay away from Sonny”Michael said “Thanks, I’m sorry I took you from AJ, Maybe you're right in keeping Little Aj from Sonny”Carly said “I just want to keep her safe”Michael said “I know”Carly said “Get some rest”Michael said and left.

At Alexis house~Alexis was looking at a note when Ned and Kristina and Sonny came in. “Alexis, Why did you call us”Ned ask “I been keeping a secret, I found this out when Kristina was a baby and sick and Morgan were not a match, The reason why Morgan wasn’t a match to save Kristina is because Sonny ,Kristina isn’t yours, She Ned”Alexis said “What! You lied to me”Sonny said “Yes, I want to tell the truth I did, But for whatever reason I didn’t, I’m sorry”Alexis said “I’m glad that I’m not yours”Kristina said “Kristina , I love you”Sonny said “Really, I’m so glad that I hardly saw you when I was a little girl, You have no one, Carly walk out and Michael turn to his real family, All you have is Morgan, I’m glad that Michael took Little AJ”Kristina said “I do love you and that will never chance”Sonny said and left. “I’m sorry that I didn’t say anything till now”Alexis said “I wish you did tell me, I love Kristina”Ned said “I know you do”Alexis said “Kristina, If you need anything or a place to stay”Ned said “Thank you, I would like to know you”Kristina said “You too”Ned said “Ned, Don’t hate me”Alexis said “Why”Ned ask “I was anger that you and Skye took Kristina from me when she was a baby so I did it to hurt you back”Alexis said “Both of you sure of put me first”Kristina said “You're right, We sure of “Ned said “Yes, I’m sorry”Alexis said “I would like to meet my family”Kristina said “Sure let’s go”Ned said they left.

At London~At Skye’s place~Skye and Jax were having a drink while the girls were in bed sleeping. “This was a fun day, I kind of feel that we could be a family”Skye said “Yes we could”Jax said they share a kiss, ‘I know I say we sure wait but I want you Jax”Skye said “I want you to”Jax said “Let’s check on the girls first”Skye said Skye and Jax check on the girls who were sleeping they kiss the girls goodnight and went to Skye bedroom and Jax lay Skye on the bed and they made love. “Skye, I do love you, Only you, I was a fool”Jax said “Yes you were, I love you too”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment