Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always ch 68 Part 2 (Skyelo)~ “Sister love”



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lila Rae was in her old room and look around it as Lorenzo came in. “I’m glad you're here, I wish I could”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy but I made peace with it”Lila Rae said “I know I just”Lorenzo said “I know, As Raelyn mother I would want to keep her safe, Daddy will you look after her”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I promise”Lorenzo said “Thank you and for let me stay here, Who know that I would die in the room I spend my whole childhood here”Lila Rae said Lorenzo hug Lila Rae.

Downstairs~ Raelyn was their a pick up a glass and throw it as Genevieve came in.”Raelyn, I’m sorry if you need anything you know I’m here”Genevieve said “Oh Aunt Genevieve please save my mother”Raelyn said Genevieve hug Raelyn. “If I could I would, But you're not alone”Genevieve said “Thank you, Aunt Genevieve you have always been here for me”Raelyn said “I always will, So why are you here”Genevieve ask “Mother wants to be here”Raelyn said “Oh”Genevieve said “Why are you here”Raelyn ask “Lila Rae text me to meet her here”Genevieve said “Oh.Mother is upstairs”Raelyn said as Lorenzo came down. “Genevieve, Lila Rae is upstairs, She want to see you”Lorenzo said “Sure Daddy”Genevieve said she went upstairs. “Raelyn, You're not alone in this, You can stay here for as long as you want to”Lorenzo said “Thank you Papa”Raelyn said

At Lila Rae room~Lila Rae was lay on the bed when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve”Lila Rae said Genevieve lay on the bed. Genevieve touch Lila Rae face. “I’m sorry”Genevieve said “Thank you, I need you to look out for my Daughter, You have always been a great aunt to Raelyn, Look out for her and having special days, Something I didn’t like what you teach my daughter swear words in different languages but Raelyn was lucky to have you”Lila Rae said “I was lucky to be apart of Raelyn life too, I love her and I love you too Lila Rae, I will look out for her, I wish you could be here”Genevieve said “Me too, Let’s talk about something else”Lila Rae said “Okay, Is mother driving you crazy yet”Genevieve ask “Not yet, So what was the wedding like”Lila Rae ask as Skye came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “Just sister time, I ask Genevieve to tell me about the wedding”Lila Rae ask “It was on a beach at one of the Cassadine house, Nikolas-Alexander give me away and we wrote our own vows and let butterfly go in honor of Bianca”Genevieve said “Sound nice , I wish you let us come”Skye said “Alexander and I just want to be alone and we didn’t want anyone to stop us”Genevieve said “Did you stay at the beach house the whole time”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Genevieve said “I’m going to check on the twins”Skye said and left. “Genevieve, How is the baby”Lila Rae ask “He or She is fine, Do you want to know the name I have pick out for the baby if it’s a girl”Genevieve said “Sure”Lila Rae said “You have to keep it a secret”Genevieve said “I take it to my grave”Lila Rae said “That’s not funny, But this is the name”Genevieve said

Downstairs~ Skye pick up a glass of wine and was about to drink it as Lorenzo took the glass, “Don’t Skye”Lorenzo said “I just hate this ,, Watching our daughter die! It’s suppose to be us first, Why can’t we be happy”Skye ask “I don’t know”Lorenzo said they share a hug. “It’s just hard watching Lila Rae in bed talking to Genevieve they are finally at peace and now “Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment