Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 43 (Skyelo)



At Skylar/Cameron house~ The next day~Skylar was dress for the day and looking out the window holding a cup of coffee when Cameron came in who slept in the guest room he was all dress for the day. “Cameron”Skylar said she turn around. “I’m going to work”Cameron said “Wait, We need to talk about us , The children”Skylar said “I want a divorce and I’m going to fight for the children, You can have the house”Cameron said “I will not let you take my children from me”Skylar said “You will not win”Cameron said “I know you're anger with me, Don’t do this”Skylar said “I’m be on anger! Cameron yelled and walk out and slam the door. Skylar cried and went to get dress.

At Aiden house~Aiden was on the phone. “Skylar, Please call me and let me know you're alright”Aiden said as the doorbell rang he went to open it was Cameron. “Cameron”Aiden said Cameron hit in in the eye, “That’s for sleeping with my wife! You're not my brother anymore! Why! Skylar doesn’t love you ! She love me!”Cameron said “I’m sorry you're hurt but Skylar love me”Aiden said “She lied to you too! Well good, You're not my brother anymore and both of you will not see my children”Cameron said “Don’t do that, You know that Skylar love the children”Aiden said “Don’t tell me what to do”Cameron said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was on the phone. “I want the best care for my son”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone as Skylar came in you could tell she been crying. “Artist what is it”Lorenzo ask “Oh Daddy”Skylar said Lorenzo hug her. “I take it Cameron didn’t take it well”Lorenzo ask as they pull apart. “No it was bad and now he wants the children”Skylar said “I will not let him take the children”Lorenzo said “Don’t hurt Cameron his been hurt enough”Skylar said “I will not, I will just talk to him”Lorenzo said “I think Cameron just needs to cool down”Skylar said as Skye came in. “Skylar, How did it go”Skye ask “Bad, How are my children”Skylar ask “Good, I was just getting them ready for the day, While don’t we all have breakfast together”Skye said “Alright, I’m going to wash my face, I don’t want to tell the children yet”Skylar said and left. “Skylar, Doesn’t look good”Skye said “No she doesn’t”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital~ Cameron was working when Liz came by. “Cameron, How are you doing”Liz ask “You know! About my wife and brother! How long!”Cameron ask “I just found out, Cameron I know you're hurt and anger you had a right to but still think about the children”Liz said “I’m, I’m going to take them, At least I don’t have to deal with Lorenzo anymore”Cameron said “Cameron, Skylar is a good mother”Liz said “No she not”Cameron said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having dinner with Skylar and Raelyn and the other grandchildren. “So Mother, Why did we stay at Nana and Papa last night”Genevieve ask “You're father and I want some alone time”Skylar said “Really”Genevieve ask “Oh Genevieve , You're just like my twin aren’t you”Skylar said “Yes, Why is that a bad thing, Before Aunt Genevieve accident that lean her to a coma she was a great lawyer right”Genevieve ask “Yes she was”Skylar said “So why is it bad to look up to her”Genevieve ask “It’s not”Raelyn said “No it’s not”Skylar said “No”Skye said as Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae, Do you want some food”Skye ask “No mother, I just want to talk to my daughter”Lila Rae said Raelyn got up and they went into the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment