Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 66 (Skyelo)~ “Money can’t buy happiness”



At ELQ~ Skye office~ Skye was working when Edward came in. “You're finally here, You need to show up Skye, If you want to work here, Tracy is giving me a hard time that I let you in here”Edward said as Tracy came in. “I’m not let you work here, I will fight this and you too Daddy”Tracy said “Right now , I don’t give a damn if I work here or not! Lila Rae is dying! Skye yelled and cried. “No”Tracy said “Yes, The cancer is spread their is nothing the doctors can do, My little girl is dying and I can’t save her! Skye yelled Tracy went by Skye and hug her. “I’m sorry Skye, I really am”Tracy said “Thank you”Skye said “We have all the money in the world, You would think we could do anything like save our love ones who are sick”Edward said “Yes, I guess Money can’t buy us everything”Skye said “Why are you here, You need to be with Lila Rae”Tracy said “You're right, Thank you Tracy”Skye said “You're welcome”Tracy said “Take as much time off as you need”Edward said “Thanks”Skye said and left. “Tracy, That was nice of you”Edward said “I meant it beside, Lila Rae is a nice young woman”Tracy said “Are you close to all Skye children”Edward ask “I’m more close to Genevieve, She like us”Tracy said “Good”Edward said “Yeah”Tracy said

At General Hospital~ Alan was looking over Lila Rae chart when Monica came by. “Alan, There is nothing we can do”Monica said “I know, But I want to”Alan said “I know”Monica said “I hate this, I remember holding Lila Rae when Skye came back with her, I was the first Quartermaine to hold her”Alan said “Yes you were”Monica said “I have love watching her as a grow woman”Alan said “Yes, It’s been nice having Skye children around”Monica said “Yes it has”Alan said

At Lila Rae/Evan~ Lila Rae was having tea when Skye came in. “Mother”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I know you're dying and there's nothing I can do about it but I want to take care of you”Skye said “Oh Mother. What about the twins”Lila Rae said “They will be fine,Why don’t you move into the house and back into you're old room”Skye ask “I don’t know”Lila Rae said as their was a knock on the door Lila Rae open it was a man. “Good Day”The man said he handle Lila Rae a paper and left. Lila Rae open it. “What is it”Skye ask “It’s Divorce papers, Evan wants a divorce and move out of town”Lila Rae said “That bastard”Skye said “It’s fine Mother”Lila Rae said as Raelyn came in. “What is going on”Raelyn ask “I’m going to move back home , I want to die in my old room”Lila Rae said “Raelyn, You can come with us”Skye said “Yes, I want my baby their”Lila Rae said “Sure mother”Raelyn said “Good”Lila Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment