Friday, February 26, 2016

“Forever and For always ch 84 part 2 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was at home looking for picture of Lila Rae when Lorenzo came in. “Skye, What are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Pick out picture for Lila Rae funeral”Skye said “Skye, What else did you do today”Lorenzo ask “I went to the church and give them dress I want Lila Rae in and I planned Lila Rae funeral in two days, I haven’t pick out the song yet”Skye said “Skye, We sure of plan it together! Why did you do that”Lorenzo ask Skye got up and pour herself some water. “Because you were not here! Skye yelled “You push me away this morning so I was give you some space! Skye we need to do this together! Raelyn too”Lorenzo said “I carry Lila Rae for nine months and did my best to keep her from you and had her rip from my arms not once but twice once by you! Skye yelled “I thought you let it go! Lorenzo yelled “No I haven’t! Skye yelled as Raelyn came in. “What is going on”Raelyn ask “You're grandmother, Plan you're mother funeral without us! You're not the only one grivel for Lila Rae! I love her too! Yes what I did to you and Lila Rae was wrong and I’m sorry about it and I thought we made peace with it, You can’t keep throw it in my face when it suit you”Lorenzo said “Stop this! Mother would hate all this fighting, You both love my mother the same”Raelyn said “Yes we did”Lorenzo said “You're right, Raelyn I’m sorry, I just want my baby back! Skye yelled and Lorenzo took her in his arms. “We all do, I need you both, I told Mother before, I’m pregnant”Raelyn said “What, I didn’t know you were seeing anyone”Lorenzo said “It’s not like that”Raelyn said “What did Lila Rae say”Skye ask “When I told My mother it help her know that I would be okay, Mother was at peace when she died and that’s how we sure remember her”Raelyn said “You're right”Lorenzo said “Yes, You're having a baby, I want to help you”Skye said “I need you both, I don’t know how to be a mother”Raelyn said Skye hug her granddaughter . “You're not alone”Skye said “Thank you, So when did you plan Mother funeral”Raelyn ask “In two days”Skye said “Alright”Raelyn said “Raelyn, If you want to stay here you can”Lorenzo said “Thank you , I may for a while”Raelyn said and went upstairs.

“Lorenzo, I’m sorry”Skye said “I know, When you're hurting you push the one you love away”Lorenzo said “Yes , I do, I want us to do this together and no I will not drink”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said they share a kiss as AJ came in. “Skye, Lorenzo”AJ said “I will let you both talk”Lorenzo said he left. “Skye, I’m so sorry”AJ said “Thank you”Skye said “Lean on me”AJ said “I’m not going to drink, Raelyn just told us that she having a baby and I need to be there for my granddaughter and her baby , Lila Rae grandchild”Skye said “Yes you do”AJ said “I owe it to my baby, I just wish I could of save her”Skye said “I know”AJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment