Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 29 (Skyelo)~”The love of a woman”



At General Hospital~Skye was in the hallway talking to Skylar. “Have you heard from Genevieve, Did she tell you where Alexander took her”Skye ask “No Mother, but I’m sure she okay”Skylar said “No she not, It was Helena that cause the plane crash that killed Bianca”Skye said “Mother, it’s not Alexander fault about Helena, He love Bianca to”Skylar said “I know but I just want you're sister safe”Skye said “I know Mother”Skylar said as Patrick came in. “Is Lorenzo okay”Skye ask “Yes, I remove all the bullets from his brain but his going to need to heal and have a lot of therapy too”Patrick said “Thank you”Skye said Skye left. “Thank you Dr Drake”Skylar said “You're welcome”Dr Drake said

At Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo was wake when Skye came in and climb in the bed. “Oh Lorenzo, I’m glad you're going to be okay we our both not perfect and that’s why we our good together, We our a perfect not perfect match, We fit together you're my heart”Skye said “You're my heart too,I love you, Skye I’m sorry for all this, I want to be a better man for you”Lorenzo said “I don’t want a better man ,Just you”Skye said and kiss him.

At Lila Rae room~ Lila Rae was talking to Evan. “So are we going to be okay”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I have some news, I’m going to quit the business”Evan said “Really ’Lila Rae ask “Yes, You're all that matter to me”Evan said they share a kiss.

At a Beach house~Genevieve and Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander were their. “Genevieve, Are you okay with this”Alexander ask “Yes, I want this”Genevieve said she was wearing a blue dress and Nikolas-Alexander was wearing a tuxedo and Alexander was wearing one too. “I will meet you on the beach then”Alexander said and took Nikolas-Alexander with him and Genevieve finish getting ready and look at herself in the mirror. “This feels right”Genevieve said and walk down the beach where Alexander and Nikolas -Alexander were waiting and a father. “Have you both wrote you're own vows”The father ask “Yes we have”Alexander said “Alexander, We have been thought a lot, But now it’s time to let it all gone and start over with Nikolas-Alexander and our new baby, We will always remember our sweet Bianca, I love you”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I love you to and you're right , All the hurt is in the past, I will never forget Bianca either and we will tell Nikolas -Alexander and the new baby all about his or her sister”Alexander said “You are now husband and wife, You may kiss the bride”The father said Alexander kiss Genevieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment