Friday, February 26, 2016

“Forever and For always part 2 ch 80 (Skyelo)~ “Saying Goodbye to Lila Rae”




At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lila Rae room~Skye was lay in bed with Lila Rae. “No! Lila Rae come back to me! Skye yelled and touch her daughter as Lorenzo came in.”Skye”Lorenzo said “Call for help”Skye said Lorenzo look at Lila Rae. “Skye, Lila Rae is gone”Lorenzo said “No! Please Lorenzo save our daughter! Skye yelled at Lorenzo, “I want to, Skye I hate this”Lorenzo said he went by Lila Rae. “Lila Rae, I love you so much, You're my baby girl and I will look over Raelyn”Lorenzo said “No she not gone”Skye said and went downstairs.

“Daddy, Please go save my daughter,”Skye said Alan went upstairs. “Mother, Gone”Raelyn said Skye just cried as she look at her granddaughter. “I’m sorry”Skye said she hug Raelyn.

Lila Rae room~Lorenzo was touch Lila Rae as Alan and Raelyn upstairs. “Mother”Raelyn said “Let me look at her”Alan said he look at his granddaughter and Lorenzo look at Alan. “I’m sorry”Alan said “I know”Lorenzo said “I would like to be alone with my mother”Raelyn said “Sure, You're mother love you”Lorenzo said “I know Papa”Raelyn said Alan and Lorenzo left.

“Oh Mother, I love you and I can’t wait to be a mother like you”Raelyn said she kiss her mother goodbye.

Downstairs~”Mother, I’m sorry”Genevieve said “I know, Lila love you”Skye said “I love her too”Genevieve said as Lorenzo and Raelyn and Alan came back in the room. “I want to make a toast, To Lila Rae a wonderful Daughter and mother , Lila Rae you will be missed”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said and pick up a picture of Lila Rae and Genevieve came by. “Mother, Let me help. Why don’t I take the twins to my house and you and Daddy can plan the funeral”Genevieve said “That’s a good idea”Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said “Mother”Laurel said “I love you and so did Lila Rae”Skye said “I know”Laurel said “Thank you all for coming”Skye said as the paramedics came in. “I take you to my daughter room”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “No, I want to do this myself”Skye said and went upstairs.

“Luis, Skylar, Genevieve I love you”Lorenzo said “We know Daddy”Skylar said “Yes, We know Father”Luis said “Luis, I’m okay with you being gay, and Genevieve if you want to be with Cassadine I’m fine”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Genevieve said

At Lila Rae room~Skye was talking to the paramedics, “I want you to be careful with my daughter, This is my baby”Skye said “We will Mrs. Alcazar”The man said Skye touch Lila Rae body. “I love you so much , My baby girl, My first born we had a bond like no one else and I will look out for Raelyn, I promise and I will not fall apart”Skye said she kiss Lila Rae and the man took her body. Skye pick up a picture of Lila Rae and lay on the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment