Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 35 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Ricardo came in the nanny was downstairs holding the children. “My baby's, I miss you so much”Skye said she pick up her son and daughter. “We miss you too”John said they were now six years old. “Ricardo, I want you to meet my son John and daughter Laurel”Skye said “Nice to meet you”Ricardo said “Mommy, Where's Daddy”Laurel ask “Daddy will be home soon, Why don’t we go to the park,Can you get them ready”Skye ask “Sure”The nanny said and took the children upstairs. “You're twins are very beautiful”Ricardo said “Thank you, Lorenzo isn’t their biological father, When Lorenzo was in jail and we were about to divorce I had a one night stand with my ex-husband who left the twins to move to London where he fall in love and will not come back”Skye said “I’m sorry about that”Ricardo said “It’s not you're fault, I guess you don’t know anyone that well, I never thought Jax would do that”Skye said “I hope to know you well”Ricardo said they share a kiss and Skye pull back. “Ricardo, I’m anger with Lorenzo but I love him”Skye said “I’m sorry”Ricardo said “It’s okay, I’m flattered though”Skye said “Well you're a beautiful woman “Ricardo said The nanny came in with the children. “We are ready Mother, Can we go ice cream”Laurel ask “Why not, Would you like to come with us”Skye ask “Sure”Ricardo said Skye and Ricardo left with the twins.

At Skylar/Carman~Skylar was sitting down thinking when young Genevieve came in.”Mother”Genevieve said “What is it sweetheart”Skylar ask “The science fair is coming up soon, Aunt Genevieve was helping me, The model sure be done soon and Aunt Genevieve told me she would be their”Genevieve said “She will , You're aunt Genevieve doesn’t break promise, Now why don’t you get you're sisters and brothers and we will go have ice cream”Skylar said “Sure”Genevieve said and left.

At Lila Rae/Evan~Lila Rae was at home crying when their was a knock on the door Lila Rae open it was Rae. “Grandmother”Lila Rae said “I thought you may want to talk”Rae said “Oh Grandmother, I can’t stop crying”Lila Rae said “You're grivel that’s why”Rae said “I don’t know how to heal from this”Lila Rae said “Their is no way to heal from this just one day at a time and talking help”Rae said “I had a fight with Evan,I told him he doesn’t get it”Lila Rae said “His grivel to just in a in a different way”Rae said “I keep thinking I was selfish to pick myself over the baby”Lila Rae said “No you're not”Rae said they share a hug. “Thank you”Lila Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment