Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 61 (Skyelo)~ “Dying young”



At General Hospital~Lila Rae was sitting on the couch crying when Skye came by and saw Lila Rae crying and sit by her. “Lila Rae, What is it”Skye ask “Nothing”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Skye said “The infection is gone”Lila Rae said “Good, How about the cancer”Skye ask “Mother, I love you, I did have a great childhood”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, You're scare me”Skye said “Mother, It’s going to be fine”Lila Rae said and left.

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed sleeping when Lorenzo came by and sit by the bed. “Genevieve, I’m sorry about this”Lorenzo said Genevieve wake up. “Daddy, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I’m sorry about last night, I’m leaving this lifestyle”Lorenzo said “Really”Genevieve ask “Yes, Can you let this go”Lorenzo ask “Can you finally accept Alexander”Genevieve ask “I will try”Lorenzo said “Thank you, I can let it go”Genevieve said “Just be careful”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I know Alexander like mother know you, Alexander would not hurt our daughter”Genevieve said “I hope not”Lorenzo said

At Dr Kelly office~ Dr Kelly was at her desk looking at file when Skye came in. “What is going on with my daughter, I know you can’t tell me but I have to know! I’m her mother, I’m going to lose her”Skye ask “I’m sorry Skye ’Dr Kelly said “No”Skye said

At Lila Rae/Raelyn~Raelyn was home when Lila Rae came in. “Mother,How was you're appointment I wish I went with you”Raelyn said “It’s okay”Lila Rae said she went by Raelyn and touch her hair. “Raelyn , I love you so much”Lila Rae said “I love you too”Raelyn said as Evan came in. “What is going on”Evan ask “I just had a appointment with Dr Kelly about the cancer”Lila Rae said “What is it”Evan ask “I love you both so much, But I can’t fight this”Lila Rae said “No! Raelyn yelled “Raelyn it’s going to be okay”Lila Rae said “No it’s not”Raelyn said

At General Hospital~Skye was sitting on the couch crying when Lorenzo came by and sit by her. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Oh Lorenzo, The cancer is killing our little girl”Skye said “No”Lorenzo yelled and Skye and Lorenzo share a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment