Friday, February 26, 2016

“Forever and For always part 2 ch 85 (Skyelo)~”Saying goodbye's the hardest word”




At St. Angels~Lila Rae funeral~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Luis and Skylar and Raelyn and Laurel and John and Nikolas-Alexander and Emily and Nikolas and Alexander and Alan and Monica and Edward and Tracy and AJ and Raelyn and Rae and Constanza and Bobbie were their.

“Skye, I’m sorry about Lila Rae, Morgan love her’ Bobbie said “Thank you, I don’t think Lila Rae stop loving Morgan”Skye said “Now mother and Daddy are together”Raelyn said “Yes”Bobbie said She sit down. “Skye, How are you doing”AJ ask “Alright”Skye said “You're going to get through this”AJ said “Somehow”Skye said Lorenzo came by. “Skye , It’s time to sit down”Lorenzo said he took his wife hand and they sit down.

“We our here to say goodbye to a mother and wife and daughter and businesswoman”The father said Lorenzo got up. “I remember when Skye and I learn she was pregnant, We were both scarce and not ready for a baby, We were just start out on our relationship and wasn’t sure about how a baby would fit in but we were happy and scared and I’m so glad Skye did end up pregnant with our first born daughter Lila Rae and our son Luis, I love being a father to Lila Rae, I will always miss her”Lorenzo said he sit down.

Skye got up. “This isn’t fair, A child isn’t stop to go before a parent, I love Lila Rae so much, She help me in so many ways and I will never forget her ,I promise Lila Rae that I would be not fall apart and I’m trying, I just hate all this,I just want my baby back”Skye said she sit by Lorenzo and took his hand and cried.

Raelyn got up. “My Mother was the best mother ever, Now both my parents are together again.I know my mother still love Daddy but it’s not fair, I want both my parents here! Before Mother died , I told her a secret, I’m pregnant and I want to tell my baby all about my mother”Raelyn said Genevieve got up. “Lila Rae and I didn’t get along in our childhood and now I wish we did, I’m sorry that I was jealous of you , I love you, I will look out for Raelyn and the baby”Genevieve said Luis got up. “Lila Rae, I love you were a great sister”Luis said Skylar got up. “Oh Lila Rae, We will all miss and love you and somehow figure this so called life out”Skylar said Rae got up. “I love you so much Lila Rae, We will miss you”Rae said Edward got up. “Lila Rae, I remember when Skye came into the mansion with you when you were first born, I was so honor that she name you after my wife and I know my Lila is watching you”Edward said

Alan got up. “Lila Rae, I love you and I wish I could save you , You're my granddaughter and I’m a doctor, it’s just not right I wish I could take away you're mother pain”Alan said They carry Lila Rae casket out.

“Daddy, Thank you”Skye said “I’m sorry about this, I do wish I could of save Lila Rae”Alan said “Me too”Skye said they share a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment