Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 39 (Skyelo)




At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was sleeping when Skye came in and took his hand. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I sign the papers, You will be out tomorrow ”Skye said “Good, I miss the twins, Thank you for bring them to me today”Lorenzo said “You're welcome they love you”Skye said “ The girls and Luis are here they want to see you”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said Skye went into the hallway. “Lorenzo, Wants to see both of you”Skye said “All of us”Luis ask “Yes”Skye said she wheel Luis into Lorenzo room. “Lila Rae, Skylar, Luis , I’m glad you're here, I love you all and Luis it’s going to take me a while to get use to this but I love you a parents love for a child never goes away”Lorenzo said “Thanks Father, I do hope you accept me for who I’m, Like we have accept you for who you are”Luis said “You're right”Lorenzo said he was getting tired. “We sure go home and let you rest, We love you”Skye said “Yes we do”Lila Rae said “I know, Lila Rae take care of you're health and Skylar if you need anything”Lorenzo said “Mother told you”Skylar ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “What is going on”Lila Rae ask “I’m going to tell Carman when he gets home, I want a divorce, I been slept with his brother”Skylar said “Oh Skylar”Lila Rae said “Wow, I thought you were happy with Carman”Luis said “I was good at acting at it”Skylar said “You're not alone and you will not lose you're children”Lorenzo said “Just leave Carman alone Daddy”Skylar said “I will”Lorenzo said “Yes you will”Skye said “We sure go”Lila Rae said “You get some rest”Skye said and left with the children.

At Kelly’s~ Liz and Aiden were having lunch, “Mother, I love you and Carman I do but I done something I do hope you don’t hate me”Aiden said “What did you do”Liz ask “I been slept with Skylar”Aiden said “OH no, Not again”Liz said “What does that mean”Aiden ask “I slept with Nikolas when I was married to you're father, It hurt Lucky and Nikolas”Liz said “It just happened”Aiden said “I get it, When is Skylar going to tell Carman”Liz ask “When he comes home, She wants out”Aiden said “Do you love her”Liz ask “Yes”Aiden said “No”Liz said

No comments:

Post a Comment