Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 46 (Skyelo



At General Hospital~ Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway waiting for word on Lila Rae and Skye was worry about her baby when Lorenzo took her hand. “We our not going to lose Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “I hope not, Why can’t we be happy”Skye ask “I don’t know”Lorenzo said “I sure called Raelyn, If anything happens she needs to make up with Lila Rae”Skye said “You're right”Lorenzo said Skye went to make a phone call and Lorenzo went by Lila Rae room and look at her in the window, “Oh Lila Rae, We can’t lose you”Lorenzo said

On the docks~Raelyn was crying when Constanza came by. “Raelyn, What is it”Constanza ask “I had a fight with my mother”Raelyn said “About what”Constanza ask “I don’t want to go back to school, Right now I just want to be here for my mother, I miss so much when I was in school, Bianca”Raelyn said “I get it, Have you told Lila Rae that”Constanza ask “No, I just don’t want to lose my mother”Raelyn said “I get that, It’s hard to be without a mother, I wish I know mine”Constanza said “I’m sorry”Raelyn said “It’s okay, My sister was a great mother to me”Constanza said Raelyn phone rang and she look at the ID. “It’s Nana”Raelyn said and pick it up. “What is it Nana”Raelyn said and hang up. “Mother is in the hospital, What if- The last words I say to her”Raelyn said “Don’t, Lila Rae knows you love her”Constanza said and they left.

At Skylar/Cameron~Skylar and Cameron were talking to the children. “We love you but you're mother and I are getting a divorce”Cameron said “Why”Luke ask “It’s grown up stuff”Skylar said “I know”Genevieve said “Look, You're mother and I love you all and we will work this out on who’s house you will be at”Cameron said “I love all of you”Skylar said “Really Mother”Genevieve ask “You're father and I need to talk to you're sister Genevieve ’Skylar said the children expect Genevieve left. “Genevieve, I’m sorry about this but I love you and that has nothing to do with what happened with you're father and I , You will not get sassy with me”Skylar said “I want to live with Daddy”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve I love you too”Cameron said “I’m sorry she hurt you”Genevieve said and hug her Daddy. “Thank you sweetheart”Cameron said Skylar phone went off it was Skye. “Oh no, I will be their”Skylar said and she hang up. “Lila Rae is in the hospital”Skylar said “Go, I watch the children”Cameron said “Cameron, Can we work out custody”Skylar ask “Sure”Cameron said “Thank you”Skylar said “I hope Aunt Lila Rae is okay”Genevieve said “Thank you”Skylar said and left. “Don’t be mad at you're mother”Cameron said “But we were a family”Genevieve said “We still are, Always”Cameron said

No comments:

Post a Comment