Sunday, February 28, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 9 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was upset about his fight with Genevieve and throw a vase when Skye came in. “Lorenzo, What wrong”Skye ask “Nothing new, Genevieve and I had a fight”Lorenzo said “About what”Skye ask ‘I did something that will make sure Skylar never lose the children”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo, What did you do”Skye ask “I just talk to Cameron and told him that’s it's for the best if he share the children”Lorenzo said “Did you kill him”Skye ask “No”Lorenzo said “You're not going to quit working this lifestyle are you”Skye ask “No”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo! I can’t lose you! I can’t say goodbye to anyone right now”Skye said “You will not lose me”Lorenzo said “You're not always untouchable”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “Was Skylar upset with you”Skye ask “No, Genevieve was more then Skylar”Lorenzo said “That’s not surprise”Skye said

At Genevieve/Alexander~ Alexander was at home sitting on the couch reading some paperwork when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Alexander ask he help her sit down. “No, Daddy and I had a fight”Genevieve said “You look stess, It’s not good for the baby”Alexander said “I know”Genevieve said “Let me take you to the hospital”Alexander said “Alright, Is Nikolas-Alexander home yet”Genevieve said “No, I will have the nanny pick him up let’s go”Alexander said “Yes, I can’t lose the baby”Genevieve said they left.

At Cameron~ Cameron was home in his new house when Skylar came in. “Cameron, I’m sorry about my father, I didn’t want him to do this”Skylar said “I know, No one tell you're father what do to”Cameron said “No, Not even Mother”Skylar said “Are you here to beg me not to tell the cops”Cameron ask “Yes. Not for Daddy or me But for Lila Rae, My mother can’t handle lose Daddy right now, Mother always put everyone needs first before her own”Skylar said “Alright, Lorenzo better leave me alone”Cameron said “I will make sure he does”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment