Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 44 (Skyelo) “Mother’s and Daughter’s”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Lila Rae and Raelyn were in the living room talking. “Raelyn, Why did you want to stay here”Lila Rae ask “I just hate seeing you sick and Evan and you fighting”Raelyn said “I hate all this too but I want to be with you, Soon you will be going back to school”Lila Rae said “No,I’m not going back to school”Raelyn said “Oh Yes you are! Lila Rae yelled as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “Raelyn just told me she will not be going back to school”Lila Rae said “Raelyn, Why don’t you want to go back to school”Skye ask “Yes, What are you going to do, Yes we our rich but you need to work, We all work in this family”Lila Rae said “Raelyn, Is it a boy”Lorenzo ask “No Papa, It’s not a boy, I just need to take a break and I will find out what I want to do”Raelyn said “Raelyn”Lila Rae said “Mother, You can’t make me go back to school, I’m in my 20’s”Raelyn said “I know but I can cut you off and not support you”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Skye said “It’s fine, I don’t need her”Raelyn said and left. Lila Rae wasn’t feeling good and Skye could tell. “Lila Rae, Set down, I get you some water”Skye said Lila Rae sit down. “Was I wrong”Lila Rae ask “I get why you want to Raelyn to go to school but you may regret not support her”Lorenzo said “Do you regret not support Genevieve about being a lawyer”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I just don’t want her to blow her future and I don’t want to worry about her too”Lila Rae said Skye give her the glass of water and sit by her. “I know but you will always worry, You're her mother and Raelyn is going to be just fine”Skye said “I hope so”Lila Rae said Skylar came in.

“Lila Rae , Are you okay”Skylar ask “I had a fight with Raelyn, She doesn’t want to go back to school”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry”Skylar said “You don’t look good either”Lila Rae said “No, I’m not, I just told Cameron, I want a divorce, I been having an affair with Aiden”Skylar said “Wow”Lila Rae said “What! Mother! Genevieve said and look at Skylar and cried. “Oh baby, I’m so sorry you head that”Skylar said “Why did you slept with Uncle Aiden”Genevieve ask “It’s Grow up stuff but I love you and you're sisters and brothers so much, We will always be a family”Skylar said “I want to live with Daddy! I hate you”! Genevieve said “Genevieve! Lorenzo yelled “No it’s okay, Genevieve , You can hate me but I’m you're mother and you're only a child and you will live with me”Skylar said she touch her daughter face. “If you loved us you would not do this”Genevieve said “Let’s go get you're sisters and brothers and go home and talk, I need to tell them this”Skylar said “No more lies mother”Genevieve said and left. “Skylar, You handle that well”Skye said “Did I”Skylar ask “Yes, You have to stand you're ground”Skye said “Genevieve is truly like her namesake”Skylar said “Yes she is”Lorenzo said “Thank you for taking the children in”Skylar said “You're welcome, You can come here anytime”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said as the children came in. “Let’s go home and talk”Skylar said they left.

“Wow, I thought Skylar and Cameron were happy, I guess you never know”Lila Rae said “No you don’t”Skye said Lila Rae wasn’t feeling good still. “Lila Rae, You don’t look good”Skye said “No you don’t”Lorenzo said “I don’t feel good”Lila Rae said “Let’s get you to the hospital”Lorenzo said Lorenzo help Lila Rae up and they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment