Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 31 (Skyelo)



On the docks~Constanza was on the phone. “I’m glad you're happy, I have some thing I need to tell you, When our you coming home”Constanza ask as Skye came by and took the phone from Constanza. “Genevieve, ,Where are you, Are you okay baby”Skye ask and Constanza took the phone. “The person hang up”Skye said “Yes”Constanza said “Where is Genevieve, Is she okay”Skye ask “Genevieve is fine She happy, Why can’t you be happy for her Skye”Constanza ask “I want to be happy for Genevieve, I just want Genevieve to be safe to, We just found out that it was Helena who caused the crash”Skye said “No”Constanza said “Yes, I want her to go down for this”Skye said “She will go down, I will make sure of it”Constanza said “How will you do that”Skye ask “I haven’t told Genevieve yet, But I’m going to run for protector” Constanza said “Genevieve dream job”Skye said “Yes, I don’t want to hurt my cousin but I want this, I been telling Genevieve she can be a lawyer again”Constanza said “She was great in Lorenzo trial”Skye said “Yes, I think Genevieve scare of moving on with her life”Constanza said “Yeah I’m sure”Skye said “Aunt Skye, I do love you and my cousins but If I have to I will go after Lorenzo”Constanza said “I know, I love you too”Skye said and left.

At General Hospital~Lila Rae room~ Lila Rae was getting sick and the nurse was holding her hair back as Skye came in. “Let me do that”Skye said The nurse left and Skye hold her daughter hair back. “Lila Rae, Why don’t you come live with us , I can take care of you”Skye ask “Oh Mother, I have a husband and daughter”Lila Rae said “I know but I want to take care of you”Skye said “Mother, It’s okay”Lila Rae said she turn around and Skye touch Lila Rae face. “I know yesterday was so hard but I’m so glad you did it, Because I can’t lose you”Skye said “I don’t want to die either”Lila Rae said “Good”Skye said she help Lila Rae back in bed. “Beside mother , You have the twins who need you”Lila Rae said “Yes I do”Skye said

At a house~Skylar was in bed with another man. “When are you going to end things with Carman”The man ask “Soon it’s not that easy, I have children”Skylar said “I know but it’s time, We been doing this for a while now”The man said “I know, I just hate hurting Carman”Skylar said “I know”The man said

No comments:

Post a Comment