Sunday, February 28, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 8” (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was home alone and pour a drink as Skylar and Genevieve came in. “Both my daughters, What a nice surprise”Lorenzo said “Don't! How could you kidnapped Cameron! I told you to leave it alone and let the law handle it! I don’t want Cameron to get hurt anymore! You had no right”Skylar yelled “Skylar, I was doing what is best for this family, I wasn’t going to kill Cameron, I just didn’t want him to take the children from you , I want to protect you and my grandchildren”Lorenzo said “That is so bullshit! Genevieve yelled “Watch you're mouth young lady”Lorenzo yelled “No! You did this so I would not be Skylar lawyer, You don’t want me to get my life back and go back to being a lawyer”Genevieve said “Genevieve I hate to break it to you but not everything is about you! I did this for you're sister! Skylar I still hate what the car accident did to you , That’s why I had to make it right”Lorenzo said he touch Skylar face. “I hate that I could not save you're sister Lila Rae but I had to do this, You and Cameron can share the children, Please don’t call the cops”Lorenzo said “Daddy, That’s up to Cameron, You can’t just go break the law when things don’t go you're way”Genevieve said “Genevieve! This is up to Skylar”Lorenzo said “I’m glad I will not lose my children, They're still mad at me for the divorce but I want them, Thank you, I will make sure Cameron doesn’t say anything”Skylar said “Thank you, I love you”Lorenzo said “Skylar”Genevieve said “Genevieve , Please let it go for my sake”Skylar said she look at her sister . “Alright”Genevieve said Skylar left.

“Genevieve, Are you really going to do the right thing here and keep you're mouth shut”Lorenzo said “If you want to do something for Lila Rae, Quit this lifestyle and do something else, Be a better man”Genevieve said “I’m not going to give it up, Lila Rae love me for who I’m”Lorenzo said “Yes she did”Genevieve said “Are you really take the job at ELQ”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m, I’m getting my life back and you can’t stop it! Genevieve said She was feeling stress. “That’s not true, I want you to get you're life back, I just hate you're choice”Lorenzo said “Back at you”Genevieve said she still wasn’t feeling well. “Genevieve, Have you took you're meds today”Lorenzo said “Yes! Now just stop threat family members! One day you're going to get caught you're not untouchable”Genevieve said “Yes I’m”Lorenzo said Genevieve left.

No comments:

Post a Comment