Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 51 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was home when Skye came in. “Skye”Lorenzo said “You will never guess what happened at the Quartermaine mansion”Skye said “What, Someone fighting over money”Lorenzo ask “No, Grandfather is alive”Skye said “Edward is back”Lorenzo ask “Yes, He fake his death”Skye said “Wow”Lorenzo said “Yes, He even wants me to work at ELQ,, Finally I have his respect”Skye said “Are you going to take it”Lorenzo ask “I have my magazine and the fashion line since Lila Rae is sick I been doing it a lot on my own”Skye said as Raelyn came in. “Sorry”Raelyn said “It’s okay, Do you need anything”Skye ask “Yes, Nana I need a job at the fashion line, I need something to keep my mind off mother”Raelyn said “Well they're you're answer”Lorenzo said “What”Raelyn ask “I have a job offer to work ELQ, I want to take it,You could run the company”Skye said “Nana, I can’t run a company”Raelyn said “Yes, You can”Skye said “You're Grandmother is right”Lorenzo said “I will be here to help you too”Skye said “I will take it, Thank you”Raelyn said “You're welcome”Skye said “I’m going to tell Mother”Raelyn said and left. “That work out”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said as Ricardo came in and look at Skye and Lorenzo saw it. “I will go check on the twins”Skye said and left the room. “Ricardo, Is their anything I need to know”Lorenzo ask “No”Ricardo said

At Skylar/Cameron~Skylar and Cameron were with their lawyers talking about the divorce. “I want the children more then the weekend”Cameron said “I agree, I want you to be in the children life”Skylar said “I will not give you any annulment you cheat on me”Cameron said “That’s fine, You can have the house”Skylar said “I have to ask, When did you stop loving me”Cameron ask “I always love you and alway will, I just don’t want to be married”Skylar said “Do you love him”Cameron ask “No”Skylar said “I just wish you told me this instead of cheating, I would of give you a divorce, I would give you anything. I sure hate you but I don’t, I’m just hurt”Cameron said “I know, I hate that I hurt you”Skylar said “I will draw up the papers”The lawyer said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was downstairs looking at the invitation from Genevieve wonder what she was up to when Laurel came in. “Mother”Laurel said “What is it sweetheart”Skye ask “Can I go to Genevieve party”Laurel ask Skye look at the invitation. “It does say children only the ones who are family, I guess you can”Skye said “Cool, Can I get a party dress”Laurel ask “Yes”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Laurel said “You're welcome, Go get you're brother dinner is ready soon”Skye said Laurel went upstairs as Lorenzo came in. “Did you finish working with you're brother”Skye ask “Yes, We need to talk”Lorenzo said “What is it”Skye ask Lorenzo touch Skye neck. “If you slept with my brother it’s over for us”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I’m not going to slept with Ricardo”Skye said “I saw that look between you too”Lorenzo said “I’m just attractive to him, Ricardo was so sweet when you were shot”Skye said “My brother is anything but sweet , His colder then I’m, He goes after anyone to get what he wants, He has no line that he doesn’t cross, he goes after woman and children”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I love you,I have always been in a good wife to you”Skye said “Just when I was in jail”Lorenzo said “Don’t! Throw that in my face! Skye yelled as Laurel and John came down. “Mother, Is everything okay”John ask “Yes, It’s fine”Skye said “Yes, Let’s have dinner”John said

No comments:

Post a Comment