Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 30 (Skyelo)



The next day~Lila Rae was having chemotherapy and Skylar was their with her. “So Genevieve, Just left with Alexander’ Lila Rae ask “Yes, Mother is worry about Genevieve, I guess Helena course the plane crash”Skylar said “Wow, Well it’s not Alexander fault, We both know what that’s like having a dangerous family member”Lila Rae said “Yes we do, I hate Daddy work”Skylar said as Skye was listen to them. “Of all of us you and now Luis were hurt the most, Skylar Do you hate me for having the abortion”Lila Rae ask “No, Just because I can’t have any children doesn’t mean I have a right to judge you. Beside you had to so you could get better”Skylar said as Skye came in. “How are my girls”Skye ask “Good, just have some chemotherapy”Lila Rae said “You're going to get better”Skye said “I know Mother”Lila Rae said “Have you heard from you're sister”Skye ask “No, Mother I’m sure Genevieve is fine, Just worry about Daddy and Lila Rae and Luis right now”Skylar said “Genevieve know how to handle Alexander, Beside it’s not his fault about Helena, If you blame he it’s like blame us for what Daddy does”Lila Rae said “Helena isn’t like you're father she doesn’t care who she hurts”Skye said “Mother please, Just let Genevieve be happy”Skylar said and left.

“Mother, Skylar is right”Lila Rae said “You're sister has bad judgement when it comes to Alexander and she not as strong as she once was”Skye said As a nurse came in. “You're finish”The nurse said The nurse help Lila Rae into the wheelchair. “I will push my daughter to her room”Skye said “Alright”The nurse said Skye and Lila Rae left.

At Luis room~ A nurse was helping Luis into a wheelchair as Lorenzo came in a wheelchair. “I want to talk to my son”Lorenzo said The nurse left. “Father, What is it”Luis ask “I still love you son, I may not support this but I will always love you and I know you're mother wants you to stay in the house and if you want to you can”Lorenzo said “I don’t want to stay with you”Luis said “Luis, Where are you going to stay”Lorenzo ask as Alan came in. “His going to stay with me”Alan said “What”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Father , I’m moving in with Grandfather”Luis said as Skye came in. “You are”Skye ask “Yes , Mother I know you want me to stay with you and Father but I don’t want to, Father you need to accept me for who I’m like we all do for you”Luis said “Luis, Just give me time”Lorenzo said “Daddy take care of my son”Skye said “Mother, You can see me still”Luis said “I know, I will you're going to get sick of me, You have to do therapy”Skye said “I know”Luis said Alan wheel him out of the room. “It feels like we lose our son”Skye said “Luis is just mad at me”Lorenzo said “You need to accept him”Skye said “Did you talk to Genevieve last night”Lorenzo ask “I want to but she wasn’t at home, She left with Alexander somewhere”Skye said “Great”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I’m sure Genevieve is going to be fine, Let’s get you back to bed”Skye said “Genevieve better be fine”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment