Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 62 (Skyelo)



At Alexander/Genevieve~ Nikolas-Alexander was looking at the spot that Genevieve was shot at and had blood on the floor when Alexander came by. “Son, Are you okay”Alexander ask “I keep thinking about last night”Nikolas-Alexander said “I’m sorry, You had to see that son.You're mother is going to be fine”Alexander said “Yes”Nikolas-Alexander said “Do you have any question”Alexander ask “Why does Papa hate you”Nikolas-Alexander ask “I don’t know, Lorenzo has always been a overprotect father”Alexander said “Oh”Nikolas-Alexander said “Do you have any question about what Lorenzo say last night”Alexander ask “No”Nikolas-Alexander said “Alright, Let’s go pick up you're mother”Alexander said

At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were crying. “Skye, I’m sorry, I wish I could fix this , I want to be a better man for you, I’m leaving my lifestyle I give it all to my brother”Lorenzo said “Really”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said as Alan and Monica came by. “Skye , Are you okay”Alan ask “No, I just talk to Dr Kelly, Lila Rae isn’t going to beat this”Skye said “I’m sorry”Alan said “If we can do anything”Monica said “Monica, I know we have our past, But as a mother, Can you look at my daughter chart and make sure their isn’t anything we can do”Skye ask “Sure”Monica said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was in a wheelchair when Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “My two important man in my life”Genevieve said “Mother, I’m glad you're okay”Nikolas-Alexander said “Me too, Thank you”Genevieve said “Let’s get you home”Alexander said he wheel Genevieve into the hallway with Nikolas-Alexander they walk by Skye and Lorenzo. “Mother, Why are you crying”Genevieve ask “It’s you're sister”Skye said “No, Is Lila Rae “Genevieve ask “Not yet’ Lorenzo said “Raelyn, I need to be their for her”Genevieve said “We will”Lorenzo said “You have always been a great aunt “Skye said “Yes, young Genevieve has her science fair “Genevieve said “It’s today”Skye said “Well let’s go”Genevieve said “You need to rest”Alexander said “I don’t break my promise”Genevieve said “Wait, Alexander, I will back off with you and my daughter”Lorenzo said “Good, I had nothing to do with Bianca”Alexander said “I believe you”Lorenzo said they left.

At the Science fair~Skylar was helping young Genevieve sit up for her science project. “Now if Aunt Genevieve doesn’t make it you can’t get upset, She was in the hospital last night”Skylar said “I know but Aunt Genevieve will be here”Genevieve said “Of course I will”Genevieve said as she came in with Skye and Lorenzo and Alan and Monica and Alexander and Laurel and John and Nikolas-Alexander and Cameron and Luis and Lila Rae and Raelyn and Evan came in. “I never break my promise and you're going to kick”-Genevieve said “Yes I’m”Genevieve said “Time to start you're science project Ms. Genevieve’ The teacher said Genevieve uncover it was a model of a hotel and it burn.

“Wow, That’s something”Skylar said “Yes it is, What is going on with you and Cameron, His not even look at you”Genevieve said “I cheat on him with his brother”Skylar said “Wow”Genevieve said “Yes, I want out”Skylar said “After looking at all the project Ms. Genevieve Webber wins”The judge said “Yes”Genevieve said “Thank you, Aunt Genevieve “Genevieve said “You're welcome”Genevieve said “Let’s go celebrate”Alan said “Genevieve,I’m proud of you”Cameron said “Me too”Skylar said “Thank you, I kick as- Genevieve said “Genevieve don’t say that”Skylar said Genevieve roll her eyes at her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment