Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 71 (Skyelo)~ “Tail of two Lila”



At The Quartermaine mansion~ Lila Rose garden~Lila Rae was in the rose garden and smile it as Edward came out. “Lila”Edward said Lila Rae turn around. “Oh Lila Rae”Edward said “Great-Grandfather, I heard you're alive”Lila Rae said “Yes, I’m sorry I thought you were my wife, I know Lila died but I miss her”Edward said “I wish I know her, Mother told me all about her, How strong she was”Lila Rae said “I’m sure you're strong too”Edward said “I wish I was even more strong”Lila Rae said “I heard about you're cancer, I wish I could take away you're pain,, All the money we have sure be able to save you”Edward said “Thank you, I know this is hard especially for my family”Lila Rae said “Yes, I meet you're daughter Raelyn she is a very wonderful lady you raise her right”Edward said “Thank you, I want to be the best mother like my mother”Lila Rae said “Was Skye a good Mother”Edward ask “Mother was a little control and she hover over us and want us to be perfect but she was a great mother to us and always their for us”Lila Rae said “Good, I’m glad, Did you and you're brother and Sisters come here a lot”Edward ask “Yes we did, Grandfather was always their for us”Lila Rae said “Good, Let’s go inside, I want to show you something”Edward said they went inside.

Lila Rae sit down and Edward pull out a photo Album and sit by Lila Rae. “I want to show you some picture of Lila”Edward said he show a picture of him and Lila. “So was Lila the light of you're life”Lila Rae ask “Yes she was the greatest love of my life”Edward said “That’s sweet”Lila said “Lila keep me in line, I’m lost without her, Have you ever had that kind of love”Edward ask “Yes my first Husband Morgan, He was the love of my life, Daddy hate that I pick him but he made me happy and he was a great father”Lila Rae said “I do remember Morgan, I hope he was a better man then his father”Edward said “He was, Thank you Great-Grandfather”Lila Rae said “You're welcome, Lila Rae, Don’t give up you're a Quartermaine we don’t give up”Edward said “I try”Lila Rae said and kiss Edward on his cheek and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment