Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 36 (Skyelo)



At The Ice cream parlor~ Skye and Ricardo were having ice cream with John and Laurel. “Are you my uncle”John ask “Yeah I guess so”Ricardo said “Mommy , Can we see Daddy”Laurel ask “I’m not sure, Daddy has to rest but he will be home soon, He love you so much, We all do”Skye said as Skylar came in with her children. “Skylar here”John said as Skylar and the children came by. “Mother, What is going on”Skylar ask “We're just having ice cream, Do you want to join us”Skye ask “Wow you have a lot of children”Ricardo said “Thank you, Their triples, This is Genevieve, Sarah, Steven, Luke, This is Daddy brother Ricardo “Skylar said “Nice too meet you”Luke said “You too”Ricardo said “Let’s go get ice cream”Sarah said “Can I get more”Laurel ask “Me too”John said “Alright one more”Skye said the children left. “So you're having ice cream with my mother and sister and brother”Skylar ask “Yes, I want to know my family”Ricardo said “Skylar, Let’s talk”Skye said they went to talk.

“Skylar. What is going on”Skye ask “Are you and Ricardo getting more then ice cream”Skylar ask “No, I love you're father, Skylar are you okay”Skye ask “No I’m feeling guilty about asking for a divorce”Skylar said “It doesn’t make you a bad mother that you don’t want to stay with Carman, To be a good mother you need to happy”Skye said “Thanks”Skylar said they went back to the table.

“So Genevieve, How is you're science project”Laurel ask “Great, I hope Aunt Genevieve comes home soon”Genevieve said “What is you're project”Skye ask “It’s a secret, Only Aunt Genevieve and I know”Genevieve said “Yes it is, Genevieve been helping”Skylar said “Yeah, She better come home soon, I want her to see me when first place”Genevieve said “It’s okay if you don’t win”Skylar said “No it’s not, I don’t want to be a loser only loser lose”Genevieve said “Who told you that”Skylar ask “Aunt Genevieve”Genevieve said “Oh Great”Skylar said

On a island~ Alexander/Genevieve vacation house~Genevieve was looking out a window and thinking about things when Alexander came in and pull her in. “Soon we will go home”Alexander said “I do wish we could stay here, It will be easy”Genevieve said “Me too but we can deal with this”Alexander said “Yes we can”Genevieve said she turn to face him and kiss him as Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Sorry, Mother, Father”Nikolas-Alexander said “It’s okay”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Ricardo came in with the twins. “Thank you for today”Skye said “You're welcome”Ricardo said “It was nice to have a break from the hospital and everything”Skye said “Good”Ricardo said “About that kiss”Skye said “It will stay between us”Ricardo said “Thank you”Skye said Ricardo left.

No comments:

Post a Comment