Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 19~

~ At Port Charles~ Ned was walking on the docks when he ran into Alexis. “Ned you're back”Alexis said “Yes I’m, It’s good to see you”Ned said “You too, I’m just shock that you're back”Alexis said “Mother call me, Someone is trying to steal ELQ from Nikolas”Ned said “Oh, You want to know who it is because you want it back”Alexis said “Yes I do, It belongs to my family”Ned said “I get it, Just don’t hurt Nikolas”Alexis said “I will not, I just want ELQ where it belongs, But I’m glad I ran into you, Have you heard from Jax at all”Ned ask “Yes, I have, Jax now has custody of Josslyn”Alexis said “Wow, You help Jax take Josslyn from Carly”Ned ask “Yes I did, Josslyn needs her Daddy”Alexis said “I’m just shocked by that, Anyway, Do you know where Jax took Josslyn”Ned ask “Ned , As Jax lawyer I can’t tell you”Alexis said “Come on Alexis, I think it’s Jax who take ELQ”Ned said “What about Skye”Alexis ask “Mother thought that too but we don’t know where she is living right now”Ned said “Oh”Alexis said “I don’t get why you help Jax take Josslyn from Carly”Ned said “I don’t get it either, Why do you hate me that much”Carly ask as she came by.”I did it for love, I love Jax and He wants to keep Josslyn safe and he can, I believe that it was the best for Josslyn”Alexis said “Really, What if Sonny took Kristina from you, How would you feel”Carly ask “No court would of give Kristina to Sonny a crime”Alexis said “You will pay for what you did! Carly yelled as guns when off and shot at Ned and Carly and Alexis

At London~Skye’s house~Skye and AJ were having drink when AJ phone rang. “AJ , Thank you so much”AJ said and hang up, “AJ , What are you up to now”Skye ask as Lila Rae came in. “Mommy, Uncle AJ”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, How are you”AJ ask “Okay, Is it still a secret that you're here”Lila Rae ask “Yes Sweetheart , I know I told you not to lie but this one is okay”Skye said “I know Mommy”Lila Rae said “Sometimes Lying is okay”AJ said “AJ”Skye said she give AJ a look. “Lila Rae, Did you have a good day at school”Skye ask “Yes Mother, Can Josslyn come over and have a slept over”Lila Rae ask “Maybe, Where is Grandmother”Skye ask “Grandmother didn’t pick me up the nanny did, Grandmother had to go out”Lila Rae said she went to her room. “I wonder where Mother went, She hardly goes anywhere”Skye said “Who knows”AJ said “Anyway, What are you up to”Skye ask “Nothing”AJ said “No you're up to something, Just promise me know will get hurt in all of this”Skye said “I promise”AJ said smiling and lying to Skye.

At Port Charles~General Hospital~ Monica and Bobbie were on duty when an ambulance came in one with Alexis and the other with Ned and Carly. “No! Bobbie yelled “Bobbie , Let someone else work on Carly, Call the boys, and Tracy and Kristina and Molly”Monica said “Alright, Just take care of my baby, Please”Bobbie said “I will”Monica said Patrick came by, “Let’s get them in a room”Patrick said Patrick and Monica went to work on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment