Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 42 (Skyelo)



At The private all girls school~Skye went into the school to pick up Genevieve, Sarah, Aubrey. “Nana, Why are you pick us up and not Mother”Genevieve ask “I just thought it would be fun to spend the day with my grandchildren”Skye said “Really”Genevieve ask “You're so much like you're namesake”Skye said “Thanks, I love Aunt Genevieve, I hope she comes home soon, She needs to be their for the science fair”Genevieve said “She will, Let’s go to my house”Skye said they left.

At Skylar/Carman~Skylar was so scared of telling Carman about Aiden when the doorbell rang Skylar went to open it was Liz. “Liz, Why are you here”Skylar ask “I know, What is going on between you and both my sons, I’m not here to judge I have been in you're shoes myself when I was married to Lucky, I slept with Nikolas and all of us and the children end up hurt”Liz said “I don’t want to hurt anyone”Skylar said “Who do you love”Liz ask “I do love Carman and all the years we spend together but I don’t want to be married anymore and I want to keep the children in both our lives, I hate that this will hurt them most”Skylar said “Yes it will”Liz said “Do you hate me”Skylar ask “No”Liz said “I hope Carman doesn’t hate me, He always been my best friend”Skylar said “I know”Liz said Carman came in. “Skylar, Mother, What are you doing here”Carman ask as he kiss Skylar on the cheek. “Just talking, I let you to be”Liz said and left. “Carman, How was you're meeting”Skylar ask “Good, Skylar what is it”Carman ask “I love you Carman, You're my best friend but I been keeping something from you”Skylar said “What is it”Carman ask “I been having an affair”Skylar said Carman was in shock, “With whom”Carman ask “Aiden, I’m sorry, I love you I do but I want out”Skylar said “My brother ! You bitch! Carman yelled “I know you're upset and I get it”Skylar said “How long has this been going on”Carman ask “For a couple of month know”Skylar said “Do you love him”Carman ask “No, I don’t love Aiden and I love you as my best friend and father of my children, I just don’t want to be with anyone right now”Skylar said “The children”Carman said “I want to share them please”Skylar said “Where are they”Carman ask “At my parents house, Please let’s put the children first”Skylar said “You sure of thought about that! If you want out you sure of just told me”Carman yelled “I’m sorry”Skylar said “When did you decision you didn’t want to be married anymore”Carman ask “When Genevieve was in a coma”Skylar said “All this time you could've told me”Carman said “I hate myself that I hurt you”Skylar said “Good”Carman said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having a snacks with the twins and grandchildren. “So Genevieve, What is you're science project that Genevieve help you with is it a volcano”Skye ask “No it’s not a something that everyone does, It’s some bigger and better”Genevieve said “Will I’m sure you will win”Lorenzo said “I better only loser lose, Right Grandfather”Genevieve ask “Right, You're so much like you're namesake”Lorenzo said “I know, I want to be like Aunt Genevieve”Genevieve said “So do I”Raelyn said as she came in. “Raelyn, What’s wrong”Skye ask as she came by. “It’s Mother, She just sad all time and I’m scare”Raelyn said “You're mother is going to make it”Skye said “I hope so she just keeps crying about the baby, I wish I was strong like Aunt Genevieve, But I feel like falling apart and mother can’t see me like this”Raelyn said “No she can’t, You can come here if you want to talk “Skye said “Thanks ’Raelyn said “You're mother is going to beat this”Skye said “Yes she is”Lorenzo said “Thanks Grandfather”Skylar said “Do you want to stay here tonight”Skye ask “Sure”Raelyn said she sit down. “So Genevieve when is this science fair”Skye ask “Next Monday ’Genevieve said “Then Genevieve will be there, She having a party on Friday”Skye said “Good”Genevieve said “Oh Aunt Genevieve help with you a science project”Raelyn ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Then you're going to win, I did when she help me”Raelyn said “Thanks! Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment