Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 73 (Skyelo)




At Genevieve/Alexander~ Alexander and Genevieve came home with there son. “So How was school”Genevieve ask “Great Mother”Nikolas-Alexander said “Do you have homework”Genevieve ask “Yes, But can I do it later”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes go get a snack”Genevieve said Nikolas-Alexander left. “So did you and my father get into another fight when I was slept”Genevieve ask “Yes, But Lila Rae made us both promise to stop it”Alexander said “Wow, I’m finally get along with my sister and it’s too late! I hate this”Genevieve yelled “I know”Alexander said “It’s just so unfair”Genevieve said “Yes it is”Alexander said they share a hug.

At The park~ Skye was sitting on the bench when Ricardo came by. “Skye, Are you okay”Ricardo ask “No, My daughter Lila Rae is dying and I can’t save her”Skye said “No”Ricardo said “Yeah, I just want to save her”Skye said “Their nothing the doctors can do”Ricardo ask “No, I can’t save my own baby”Skye said Ricardo hug her. “Ricardo, Lorenzo know that I’m attractive too you and I can’t cross that line, I love my husband , Lorenzo my soulmate”Skye said “Well I do hope you're happy, Skye you deserve nothing but the best”Ricardo said Skye got up. “You too, So are you take over things for Lorenzo”Skye ask “Yes I’m”Ricardo said “Good”Skye said and left.

At Lila Rae house~Raelyn was at home looking at something when Lila Rae came in. Raelyn put what was in her hand in the trash. “Raelyn, What is going on, Why are you here”Lila Rae ask she touch her daughter, “I just came to get a few things”Raelyn said “Oh me too”Lila Rae said “Mother, What is it”Raelyn ask “I hate that I’m dying and you're going to be alone”Lila Rae said “I’m not alone, Mother I have to tell you something”Raelyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment