Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 25



At General Hospital~Dr Drake was talking to Genevieve and Alexander and Skye and Lorenzo and Nikolas and Emily. “Right now we need to get the infection gone and Lorenzo Jr white blood cell back up”Dr Drake said “So we can’t see our son”Alexander ask “No not till this infection is gone.. Let’s us do our job”Dr Drake said “I do trust you Dr Drake I just never been away from my son”Genevieve said “I know.. But their is nothing you can do right now”Dr Drake said “What if we find a match”Genevieve ask “Lorenzo Jr can’t have it till the infection is gone”Dr Drake said “This is just great..My son is sick and there's nothing I can do to fix it”Genevieve said “I hate it too.While don’t we go take a break and check on our daughter”Alexander said “I guess..Can I bring my son his toys and blankets”Genevieve ask “I’m sorry but no”Dr Drake said “Genevieve.We will stay here while you and Alexander check on Skye”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said Alexander and Genevieve left. “I think a break is what Genevieve needs”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Emily. Do you want to go with me to get some coffee”Skye ask “Sure”Emily said Skye and Emily left.

“Lorenzo.. I have to ask ..Britt is missing..Do you know anything about it”Nikolas ask “No I don’t”Lorenzo said “I hope you did something to her.. I hate what she did to my sons.I always wish that Emily was the twins mother”Nikolas said “So you're saying if I did.. You would not turn me in”Lorenzo ask “No..If I had a daughter and someone hurt her I would do the samething”Nikolas said “Thanks..That’s all I have done is kept my children safe..I just hate that both of us have power and we can’t fix our grandson”Lorenzo said “Me too. Money can’t buy it all”Nikolas said “No”Lorenzo said

Emily and Skye were talking. “I hate this.. I want to fix this for my daughter if Lorenzo Jr doesn’t make it.. I don’t think Genevieve will handle it.. Well”Skye said “I know but we have to have hope that Lorenzo Jr will make it”Emily said “I hope so”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment