Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 26




At Genevieve~Genevieve and Alexander came in and Alexander went by the bar. “Do you want a drink”Alexander ask “No thanks”Genevieve said Alexander pour a drink and Genevieve pick up her son blanket and smell it and Alexander went behind Genevieve .. “Our son isn’t going to die.. His going to fight this”Alexander said “You don’t know,, You can’t promise me anything”Genevieve said “I know..I feel so powerless”Alexander said “Me too..Let’s go check on Skye.I’m sure she miss her brother they never been a part”Genevieve said “No they haven’t”Alexander said they went upstairs and into the twins room Skye was in her crib awake. “Oh Skye I beat you miss you're brother don’t you”Genevieve said she pick up her daughter. “Yes I’m sure she does. But you're brother is going to make it just like Skye did when she had her heart surgery”Alexander said “That was so scare when Skye had it..That’s why I name her after my mother she need a strong name”Genevieve said “Both our children have strong names and genes”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve. “Oh Alexander.I still love you”Genevieve said “I love you too”Alexander said “If our son wasn’t sick I would ask you to make love to me”Genevieve said “We will soon”Alexander said “Yes.. I want you to move back in”Genevieve said “I would love to”Alexander said “I’m glad that I’m still you're wife”Genevieve said “Me too”Alexander said

At General Hospital~AA meeting~Skye was at a meeting. “My grandson is sick with leukemia.. This is the four family member of mine that has been dealing with Cancer.. I hate it.. I just wish they would find a cure for it.. All the money I have and I can’t stop cancer..I feel so helpless that I can’t fix it for my daughter”Skye said “It’s not you're fault and I’m sure you're daughter know that”The person said “Yes.. I just want to make it better”Skye said “You're a mother’s that’s what we do”The woman said “Yes”Skye said

At Genevieve~Genevieve and Alexander were in the living room having some food when Skylar came in. “Skylar..I’m so glad you're back I need my sister”Genevieve said “I’m so sorry about Lorenzo Jr”Skylar said they share a hug. “Thank you”Genevieve said “Alexander I’m glad you're back”Skylar said “Thanks..Alexander said “We sure get back to the hospital”Genevieve said “Yes”Alexander said “Genevieve..I’m here for as long as you need”Skylar said “Thanks”Genevieve said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment