Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 24



At General Hospital~Genevieve and Alexander and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Jr and Lorenzo and Skye and Luis Jr and Rae and Daliah were all testing. “Sorry. I could not get testing”Raelyn said ‘Oh Raelyn it’s okay. You can’t risk it and I don’t want you too”Genevieve said “I beat it and I know Lorenzo Jr will too”Raelyn said “Thanks”Genevieve said as Nikolas and Emily came in. “We heard and we would like to be test”Nikolas said “Thank you.. I will take you to the room”Alexander said they left. “I’m going to check on my son”Genevieve said she left.

“Skye.. I’m going to stay for a while”Rae said “Oh Mother..Thank you.. I need you .. I don’t know how to help my daughter if it doesn’t turn out good”Skye said “You can’t think like that”Rae said “I’m trying”Skye said

Lorenzo Jr room~Genevieve was cover up and looking at her son. “My little boy you are going to be just fine. You're big sister Bianca is going to help you like she did you're sister.. I know it.. I just do you're a fighting like you're Daddy and I”Genevieve said she touch her son with her hands that were covered in gloves and he felt hot as Liz came in. “Liz.. My son feels hot”Genevieve said Liz felt Lorenzo Jr who was hot. “This isn’t good.. It is”Genevieve ask “You need to leave the room as I get Dr Drake “Liz said Genevieve and Liz left.

Genevieve went into the hallway. “Genevieve..What is it”Skye ask “Lorenzo Jr has a high fever”Genevieve said “No”Skye said

Lorenzo Jr room~Dr Drake was looking at Lorenzo Jr. “This isn’t good”Dr Drake said “No it’s not”Liz said Dr Drake and Liz went into the hallway. “What is it”Genevieve ask “Lorenzo Jr has a high fever which means that Lorenzo Jr has a infection. Till the infection is gone he can’t have any visitors and he can’t have the bone marrow till it’s all clear”Dr Drake said “No..I’’m losing my son”Genevieve ask as Alexander came by with Nikolas and Emily.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment