Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 27





At Lila Rae gravestone~Lorenzo was at Lila Rae grave. “Oh Lila Rae...You have to help you're nephew.. We can’t lose Lorenzo Jr.. You're sister can’t handle it.. I don’t know how to fix it.. I miss you so much..I wish you were alive”Lorenzo said as he phone rang and Lorenzo pick up his phone. “Lorenzo Alcazar..I will be right their”Lorenzo said and left.

At General Hospital~Skye and AJ were talking. “Oh AJ.. I’m so worry about Lorenzo Jr”Skye said “Me too.. I wish I could do something”AJ said “Me too”Skye said as Alexander and Genevieve and Skylar came in. “Skylar..I’m glad you're back”Skye said “Me too.. I just wish it wasn’t like this”Skylar said “I know”Skye said “Any news on my son”Genevieve ask “No”Skye said as Lorenzo came in he look sad. “Daddy.What is it”Genevieve ask “I just got a phone call..You're grandmother is dead”Lorenzo said “No..I’m sorry”Skylar said “Me too”Genevieve said “Oh Lorenzo.. I’m sorry”Skye said they share a hug. “Thank you”Lorenzo said as Monica came by. “Lorenzo.. I was the doctor who was here when you're mother was brought in she died of nature cause “Monica said “Thank you..Did mother want her organ donation”Lorenzo ask “Yes..We our keeping you're mother on life support for now”Monica said “I want my mother to be test to see if she a match for Lorenzo Jr”Lorenzo said “Yes..I will run a test”Monica said and left. “Daddy..Thank you”Genevieve said “You're Grandmother would want to help”Lorenzo said “Yes.. I know”Genevieve said “I’m going to say goodbye to my mother”Lorenzo said “I will go with you”Skye said and left with Lorenzo.

“Genevieve. I’m going to fine Dr Drake”Alexander said and left. “Genevieve.. How are you doing with Alexander”Skylar ask “At first I was upset with him but back at the house we got back together.. I want to be with my husband”Genevieve said “Good..I know you love Alexander and I know Lorenzo Jr will make it”Skylar said “ I hope so”Genevieve said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was laying on the bed in life support when Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Oh Mother.. I’m going to miss you but I’m so glad that we had our last Mother’s Day together..I love you so much..Say Hello to Gabrielle for me”Lorenzo said he kiss his mother goodbye. “Genevieve. Thank you for being a mother to Lorenzo.. I will watch over him.. We loved you”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left the room and Lorenzo crying and Skye wipe his tears. “Thanks Skye”Lorenzo said “I’m here to take care of you too”Skye said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment