Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 28



At General Hospital~Dr Drake was talking to Genevieve and Alexander and Skylar. “The infection still isn’t gone.. I suggest you just come back in the morning”Dr Drake said “Can we see him at all”Genevieve ask “No”Dr Drake said “Come on I will take you home”Alexander said Genevieve and Alexander and Skylar left.

At Kelly’s~Sunday Rose was at Kelly’s sitting at a table when Matthew came in. “Sunday Rose.. What is it you look sad”Matthew ask “My little brother is sick.. He has leukemia and an infection”Sunday Rose said “I’m sorry..Is there anything I can do for you”Matthew ask “Find a cure for cancer”Sunday Rose said “I wish I could”Matthew said “Me too. I just need a break from the hospital..That’s why I came here”Sunday Rose said “Why don’t we go for a walk”Matthew ask “Sure”Sunday Rose said Matthew and Sunday Rose left.

At Genevieve house~Lorenzo and Skye room~Skye was taking Lorenzo top off and then his belt and kiss him and Lorenzo lay Skye on the bed and they made love.. “I love you Skye”Lorenzo said “I love you too”Skye said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in her room with Alexander. “Oh Alexander..I want our son here with us”Genevieve said “I know”Alexander said he help Genevieve into her PJ and took her hand and they lay on the bed in each other's arms. “Oh Alexander. I love being in you're arms.. I sure of know that it was you.. When we made love”Genevieve said “It’s okay..It’s going to be okay”Alexander said “I hope so”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment