Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 29




At General Hospital The next day~Alan was looking at the computer of all the match for Lorenzo Jr and keep going back to one that was a match and could not figure out why then look at another person test result and print it out and left.

At Genevieve~Lorenzo and Skye were in their room getting ready for the day. “Lorenzo.Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes you help last night and I know my mother would die soon.. We have talk about it”Lorenzo said “Do you need help with the funeral”Skye ask “No..She didn’t want one”Lorenzo said “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Alright..We sure check on Genevieve..See if she going to the hospital”Skye said they left.

Genevieve room~Genevieve and Alexander were in each other arms sleeping when Skye and Lorenzo came in and Lorenzo went by Genevieve. “Princess”Lorenzo said Genevieve and Alexander wake up. “What is going on”Genevieve ask “That’s what we would like to know”Lorenzo said “I was just comfort my wife”Alexander said Genevieve and Alexander got up.“Yes..Alexander was..That’s all “Genevieve said “We sure get ready for the hospital”Alexander said “Yes”Genevieve said “We will meet you downstairs..Alexander if you and my daughter our back together.. You better not hurt her”Lorenzo said “I will not”Alexander said Skye and Lorenzo left. “Alexander..Let’s go shower”Genevieve said “Sure””Alexander said

Lorenzo and Skye were downstairs. “Lorenzo”Skye said “I’m going to let Genevieve live her life.. But I will always be here for her when she falls”Lorenzo said Skye touch his face. “I know you will. You're a good Daddy”Skye said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment