Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always ch 30~”Secrets”




At General Hospital~Alan’s office~Alan was talking to a man.”Can you run this test and keep it on the down low”Alan ask “Yes.. I will Dr Quartermaine”The man said “Thank you”Alan said The man left as Monica came in. “Alan..What is it.. You look worry is it Lorenzo JR”Monica ask “No it’s not but this isn’t good”Alan said “Can I help you with it”Monica ask Alan show Monica the copy of the file he had.. “No..This isn’t good “Monica said “No it’s not.. This is all mess up”Alan said “Yes it is..What are you going to do”Monica ask “I’m running a DNA test and when it comes back I will deal with it”Alan said “Good.. You're not alone in this .. I can help”Monica said “I know I can trust you”Alan said “For now we will just keep it between us..Then we will figure out what to do”Monica said “Yes.. If it’s true that person could be a match for Lorenzo Jr”Alan said “Yes”Monica said

General Hospital Hallway~Skye and Lorenzo and Alexander and Genevieve came in and Dr Drake and Liz were by the nurse station. “Any news on our son”Genevieve ask “Yes.. The fever break down last night but the infection is still their”Dr Drake said “So what does that mean”Alexander ask “We have to get the infection gone and then we can do the surgery”Dr Drake said “Do you have a match yet”Alexander ask As Sunday Rose and Nikolas Jr and Skylar came in. “We don’t have the test result yet”Dr Drake said “Can we see our son”Alexander ask “Not yet”Dr Drake said “Why isn’t the infection gone”Genevieve ask “We don’t know”Dr Drake said “Can you give him any pills”Genevieve ask “It’s not that easy”Dr Drake said “I hate this”Genevieve said “I know..I wish I had good news for you”Dr Drake said and left. “Genevieve..Did you eat breakfast yet”Skylar ask “No”Genevieve said “Well then why don’t we go to breakfast then come back”Skylar ask “I guess we can go”Genevieve said they left.

At Alan office~Alan was in his office looking at a picture and worry about this secret that he found and pull out a file on Brenda and sit back at his desk and read it.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment