Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 31




At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with Skylar and Genevieve and Alexander and Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose and Luis Jr. Genevieve was to upset to eat and just play with her food. “Genevieve you need to eat something”Lorenzo said “I know..I’m just worry”Genevieve said “I know..We will find a match..One of us has to be a match”Lorenzo said “I hope so”Genevieve said “Aunt Skylar.How long are you staying”Sunday Rose ask She want to try to help her mother stop worrying for a min. “I’m going to move back for good”Skylar said “That’s great”Skye said “Yes it is..What about the children and Carman”Genevieve ask “Carman is going to come soon..The children our in college and I’m going to reopening my art gallery here”Skylar said “Good.. It looks like we both will get a new start..I’m going to open a fifty diner soon”Luis Jr said “That’s great”Skylar said “Yes”Genevieve said she got up. “I need to use the lady’s room”Genevieve said and left. “Alexander.Did Genevieve take her pills”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Alexander said “I’m going to check on her”Skye said and left.

In the Bathroom~Genevieve was by the sink and start to cry as Skye came in and took Genevieve into her arms. “Oh Genevieve.. I do wish I could make it all better for you”Skye said “Me too.. All the money we have can’t make my son better”Genevieve said “You have to believe that Lorenzo Jr will make it and you need to be strong for you're son and take care of yourself too”Skye said “You're right., I guess I will try to eat something”Genevieve said “Good..So are you and Alexander back together”Skye ask “Yes..We want to try”Genevieve said “Good..Alexander does love you”Skye said “I know.. I love him to”Genevieve said Skye wipe Genevieve face and they went back into the dining room and sit down and Genevieve ate her breakfast.

At General Hospital~Alan office~Alan was in his office when Rae came in. “Alan.. I need to talk to you”Rae said “About what”Alan ask “About the person who try to be Lila Rae..I know where she is”Rae said “You do..Where”Alan ask “London.. I saw her their”Rae said “Have you told Skye and Lorenzo yet”Alan ask “No”Rae said “Good..Don’t tell Skye yet”Alan said “What is going on”Rae ask “I just learn something about Skye and the day she give birth to Lila Rae”Alan said “What is it “Rae ask “I haven’t told Skye yet.. Not till I know all the facts”Alan said Alan told Rae what he found out.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment