Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 32





At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Alexander and Luis Jr and Skylar and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Jr were finish up breakfast. “We have some good news..We our back together”Alexander said he took Genevieve hand and kiss it.. “Really”Nikolas Jr ask ‘Yes..We want to try again”Genevieve said “That’s great..So are you move back in”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Alexander said “I’m glad”Sunday Rose said “I know you are..Daddy are you okay with this”Genevieve ask “As long as Alexander make you happy”Lorenzo said “I will”Alexander said “I’m happy for you”Skylar said “Thanks..I’m so glad you're back for good..Now let’s go back to the hospital”Genevieve said “Yes”Skylar said

At General Hospital~Alan office~Alan had just told Rae the news. “Wow..This isn’t good.. Are you sure”Rae ask “Yes..I’m how I found out is that person Lila Rae is a match for Lorenzo Jr.. And we need to bring her here”Alan said as their was a knock on the door it was the lab guy.. “I have you're results back “The man said “Thank you”Alan said The man left as Monica came in. “What’s going on”Monica ask “I was just telling Rae what I found out..She know where the fake Lila Rae is”Alan said “Yes..She in London”Rae said “Wow..So do you have the test results back”Monica ask “I was just about to read them”Alan said he open the file and read it.. “So what does it say”Rae ask

At The Hallway~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Alexander and Skylar and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Jr and Luis came in. “How is my son”Alexander ask Dr Drake. “I have good news..Lorenzo Jr infection is gone..We have him stable for now till we find a match”Dr Drake said “That’s great.. Is anyone a match”Genevieve ask “I just got the test results no one is a match..I’m sorry”Dr Drake said “No..What does this mean”Genevieve ask “We just have to look outside of family members”Dr Drake said “No one is a match at all”Skye ask “No”Dr Drake said “No..Can Lorenzo Jr wait till we find a match”Genevieve ask “As long as he doesn’t get another infection he can..You can see him but you have to be cover up”Dr Drake said “Thanks”Genevieve said “Let’s go see our son”Alexander said “Can Sunday Rose and Nikolas Jr come and see their brother”Genevieve ask “Yes”Dr Drake said Genevieve and Alexander and Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose left. “I can’t believe none of us our a match”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment