Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 34




At The Quartermaine Mansion~Tracy was in the den when Monica came in. “Monica.. I was just on my way to the hospital ..To check on Lorenzo Jr .. How is he”Tracy ask “Lorenzo Jr had a infection but it’s gone..Now it’s just a matter of time to find a match”Monica said” Do they have a match”Tracy ask “Not yet”Monica said “Oh. Is Alan at the hospital”Tracy ask “No he had to go out of town for a day”Monica said “Really”Tracy ask “Yes.. I’m going to chance”Monica said and left.

At Luis Jr new fifty diner~ Luis Jr was at the place it was almost done when Skylar came in. “Luis..This looks great”Skylar said “Thanks I was wonder if you could add some paint to the wall”Luis JR said “I would love too. I need something to get my mind of Lorenzo Jr”Skylar said “Me too. I was hope I was a match so I could payback Genevieve for helping me get a chance’ Luis Jr said “I know”Skylar said

At Lila Rae Gravestone~Lorenzo and Skye were their. “Oh Lila Rae.. You're nephew Lorenzo Jr is sick and we don’t have a match for him..I’m worry about you're sister if we don’t find a match soon and we lose Lorenzo Jr”Skye said “Lila Rae.. Please help us..We miss you and love you so much”Lorenzo said “Yes we do..Our first born daughter”Skye said she put flowers on the grave and took Lorenzo hand. “Why were we a match”Skye as “I don’t know”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital~Lorenzo Jr room~Lorenzo Jr was in his crib when Genevieve was alone with him. “Oh My son,, I love you so much.. I love being a mother.. I just wish I could make it better for you and kiss it away”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment