Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 33



At General Hospital~Alan’s office~Alan and Rae and Monica had just read the file. “We need to bring her here”Rae said “Yes we do..Do you know what house she stay at”Alan ask “Yes..We sure go now”Rae said “Yes we can use the ELQ jet”Alan said “What are you going to tell Skye”Monica ask “That we our going on a medical conferences “Alan said “I will go with you”Rae said “Monica ..Do you want to go with us”Alan ask “No.. I will stay here “Monica said “Alright”Alan said as Skye came in. “Daddy..Mother..What is going on”Skye ask “We our just talking..Alan and I have a medical conference to go to in London..It’s just for a day”Rae said “Do you have to go”Skye ask “Yes..I’m sorry”Rae said “Yes..How is Lorenzo Jr”Alan ask “The infection is gone but they're no match for him.. I’m worry”Skye said “Skye it’s going to be okay.. You have to believe that”Alan said “Thanks Daddy..When are you both leaving”Skye ask “Right now..I’m sorry”Alan said “It’s okay,, I just wish you could make my grandson better”Skye said “I know “Alan said Skye and Alan share a hug and Alan and Rae left. “Monica.. You're not going”Skye ask “No”Monica said “Do you trust my parents to go alone”Skye ask “Yes I do”Monica said “That’s good..I’m going to check on my grandson”Skye said and left.

At Lorenzo Jr room~Lorenzo Jr was in the baby crib when Genevieve and Alexander and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Jr came in cover up. “Oh my sweet baby boy.. I know you miss you're little sister and soon you will be with her”Genevieve said “Yes.. It’s odd that no one was a match”Alexander said “I know..I thought Sunday Rose or Nikolas Jr would be a match”Genevieve said “Yes..I’m sorry”Sunday Rose said “It’s not you're fault.. We will save you're brother”Alexander said “Yes we will”Genevieve said

The hallway~Lorenzo had just hang up the phone as Skye came by. “Did you talk to Alan”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. Alan and Rae just left for a medical conference in London”Skye said “That’s weird” Lorenzo said “I know.. I think their more going on here”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment